Shhh ... Don’t Tell My Sister [LIVE!] [SOLO!] Report

Drink in that post was at Cali Grill. I had the Jet Fuel at Oga’s, also bourbon based. You say Keds and I feel old. LOL! I didn’t even feel the inside, they got me with the print. :blush:

2 Likes

I’m looking forward to trying them on next time I’m down there, they look so cute! So many delicious drinks to try!

1 Like

They are definitely like Keds. They have very little support.

2 Likes

Those ears are especially awesome at night!! Great picture!

2 Likes

Hey friends! I’m back in the real world, but I still have plenty of Disney related things to share with you. (Did my trip really end if there’s no end to this trip report?) :laughing:

Forgot to show you the new luggage tag I bought for this trip. ShopDisney addiction. :grimacing:
It glows in the dark. Muahhhhhhhahaha.

20 Likes

I love the luggage tags!!! Also, no, the trip isn’t over when you are still writing the trip report. I was going to finish mine this weekend, but an emergency occurred that derailed my plans.

1 Like

It’s the truth … because it’s actual.

15 Likes

My oh my what a wonderful day :grin:

4 Likes

Hi,
This is the kind of drink I will need next month when the wife and I spend a few much awaited days at the parks. Where did you get the Old Fashioned?

3 Likes

Welcome! And Cheers!

1 Like

California Grill. A true Old Fashion with the single block of ice. :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Welcome @Jofelior! Glad to see you taking advantage of the forum. We are not just about wait times and reservations on here :wink:.

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

My last night at MK it started raining and the park cleared out. I was able to ride SM, BTMR and 7DMT in the span of about 45 minutes. And I had never been on any of them at night. That was a treat. The colors inside the mine are much brighter at night. BTMR was a ‘lil scary, down to the ride queue.
(Everything scares me. :laughing:)

12 Likes

The Winnie the Pooh fleece is so adorable!! I love it

1 Like

Guys! Look what I got today … :heart::heart::heart:

14 Likes

Is that a Happy Meal toy??! I’ll have to tell my DD25 to go get one because she loves Pluto!

2 Likes

Yes! I was so excited. :laughing:

2 Likes

As you should be!! :joy:

1 Like

My friend got the same one today!

1 Like