Shhh ... Don’t Tell My Sister [LIVE!] [SOLO!] Report

@DeepInTheHeartofTexas
:laughing:

17 Likes

Nice!!

2 Likes

:clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2:

2 Likes

I ended up riding Test Track with 25 minute wait and a steadily moving line. Had a vehicle all to myself, but still waiting for my ride photo to show up in MDE.
After that second Rose Slushy it’s time for dinner at DS. Walked to Yacht Club to jump on the bus. Then I remembered how much I dislike buses. Well, not the bus, but the people. When you’ve been waiting 20 minutes and other people arrive later but insist on getting on first. And YC has one bench at the bus stop. One.

Epcot had pockets of busy spaces, but overall it wasn’t that bad. I got to spend some quiet time in my fave spot in UK. It was as though I was the only one there. It was lovely.

22 Likes

I love your nails! Very elegant and apropos for the trip.

I’m assuming that you’re still there alone???

3 Likes

Love your nails! Show us all of them.

3 Likes

Thank you, and yes. So far …

3 Likes

It’s just a decal I got from Etsy. Only did my thumbs.

8 Likes

So I just read your March trip report, and it’s so weird how much has changed since then! Your trip ended just a few days before the closure, didn’t it?

2 Likes

Dinner at Jaleo. I showed up an hour early and they took pity on me. Sat on the patio - such a gorgeous night. The chicken/sausage paella was really good and the serving was huge. (Remind me to remove it from the room fridge before I leave, please.)

For a drink I ordered what the server described as an inside out old fashioned. Loved it!
The music at Jaleo made me want to dance. I bopped in my chair the entire time. (I wish DS would bring back a few of the night clubs.)
Took the bus back to the room. Better experience than the ride there. As I made my way back to the room I caught the last 10-15 seconds of Happily Ever After fireworks being broadcast on the lawn. I will ask in the morning if they show it every night because I will make a point to be here to watch. Such a wonderful touch. I love WDW!!

18 Likes

Umm, sure, if I remember… :joy:

2 Likes

Yes -10 days before close. Got it in just in time. :laughing:

3 Likes

At least you don’t have to worry about crowded buses this trip!

2 Likes

Love your nails!!!

1 Like

Truth! On the bus from DS the driver assigned each group a section. And no one was standing.

3 Likes

What’s on the docket for tomorrow?

1 Like

My favorite park. Magic Kingdom!! I’m like a kid and up already. :blush:

8 Likes

Have a great day!

1 Like

I’ve never seen a photo taken from this perspective before! It took me a minute to figure out where it was. Love it!

1 Like

Good morning. Left my room at 7:45. They let us through walkway security at 7:50 to MK. Took about five minutes. I am first in my line to tap.

20 Likes