Shhh ... Don’t Tell My Sister [LIVE!] [SOLO!] Report

14 Likes

Beautiful picture. I figure it is a nuclear detonation, the launch of a rocket to the space station…or maybe, just possibly, the sunrise.

1 Like

Gorgeous!!

1 Like

Wow! it looks like you have the place to yourself :hushed:

1 Like

I love this!

23 Likes

Gorgeous sunrise!

2 Likes

I did something I never do at MK park open. I turned left and went to AL and FL. Rides weren’t open, so it was practically empty. No one was running. LOL! The stillness was in a way, magical. BTMR opened around 8:20 and I got seat one.

21 Likes

This could be bad …

13 Likes

I was in the first seat on Splash and got SOAKED. The water splashed over me like a tsunami.

The ride photo turned out great, but not in MDE yet. Neither is the one from TT. Who do I see about that?
I’m hungry, which means I should go back to the room and eat that leftover paella. And fix my hair. :laughing:

But nah …

23 Likes

Smart choice! :slight_smile: I’m sure the hot florida sun will dry you off in no time! :+1:

3 Likes

After a break at the hotel I’m back for a second round. I have been here 30 minutes and already saw the Marshmallow Christmas cavalcade and the toy soldiers. I narrow missed Mickey with Alice and Mad Hatter at the train station.

21 Likes

That would feel great in the heat. We wanted to get soaked on KRR, but we didn’t. :frowning:

1 Like

Love those ears!:heart_eyes:

4 Likes

I am emotionally taken aback by the Christmas cavalcades. Holding back tears of joy. And The Fairy Godmother blessed me. :sob::heart:

23 Likes

So cute! I can’t …

22 Likes

LOVE these!!

2 Likes

Panoramic from atop AstroOrbiter.

15 Likes

Dinner at Tony’s. Sitting outside listening to Christmas music and seeing the sights. “It’s the MOST wonderful time of the year.”

27 Likes

The plan today was Uber to Boardwalk and mobile order Boardwalk Bakery. Stroll over to HS around 8. Oh, and join the mad dash of guests vying for a ROTR BG at 7:00. Well, that didn’t quite work out. My body said no. LOL!

15 Likes

Throwback … Who remembers?

9 Likes