Shhh ... Don’t Tell My Sister [LIVE!] [SOLO!] Report

I love that MB!!

1 Like

No worries. Face shields (aka visors) offer very little actual protection, other than forward-facing projectile droplets in order to protect the eyes. In the context of an airplane, it is probably actually safer to NOT wear one since you aren’t facing anyone else, and you want the air vent from the plane to blow down directly on your face. The face shield would interfere with this.

Face shields are okay to use to supplement mask wearing, but really mostly in, for example, customer-facing situations to keep droplet projectiles away. But air flows around the face shield freely and so offers no other additional protection for oneself, nor for others.

3 Likes

Love that MB!

2 Likes

The visors are a good idea in theory, but they hold heat in around your face. Not fun in 80 degree weather. I quickly ditched mine.

I wore my paper masks like this during my trip last week, and I liked it so much better because the mask didn’t touch my mouth:

7 Likes

I love your magic band!

2 Likes

Okay, this picture made my heart skip a beat! I miss DLR so much. :sleepy:

3 Likes

Room was ready. Time for food. And drinks …

19 Likes

Beautiful! Wish I was there …

2 Likes

@SirGreggLadyV that video is life-changing! Seriously, brilliant.

@TheSafetyLady I’ll have to dig up your old trip report, now I’m intrigued. Have a wonderful trip!

3 Likes

Uber to Epcot from Contemporary- $11.98. Driver took me to Employee entrance. Said I put in the wrong address. Tipped him nicely for the trouble.
Spam Hash at Hawaii kiosk. Salty …

9 Likes

I just started reading your trip report and already I’m hooked!! I can’t wait to read all about your trip! Have a fabulous time!

3 Likes

I love your fleece, it’s so adorable! I’m so surprised your facial rec didn’t work! :rofl:

3 Likes

Saying to myself as I prepare to drink the Rose Slushy from France pavilion : I can’t believe I stood in line thirty minutes for this. Takes a drink. Wowwwww, that’s good. :star_struck:
A slight hint of rose, not too sweet, and ice sliding down the throat on a warm day. Yumsters!!!

Many of the booths I wanted to try are closed, so I’m done eating … for now. I had Spam Hash, Lobster Roll and Duck Confit. It’s 3:00 and I need more drinks. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

19 Likes

I love the slushies in France. :yum:

1 Like

God I want to be there so bad… Thanks for taking us with you!

2 Likes

The slushee looks amazing! The duck was my daughter’s fave dish of the ones we tried.

2 Likes

such blue skies! have a great trip!

2 Likes

Took the Friendship boat toward Canada because I wasn’t ambitious enough to walk. Decided to ride Soarin’. Posted wait time was 25 minutes and that was about correct because they did a cleaning cycle. There was an entire family in row one and I was in row two by myself, so I sat in the middle. No one in row three. Stopped outside the pavilion to charge my phone and you wouldn’t believe the waves of quietness outside this place. It’s a breezy 79 degrees and quite lovely. Test Track next. Maybe.

18 Likes

So. Jealous. Get yo self another slushy!! That looks amazing!

4 Likes

Go try the Guinness Bailey Milkshake, best drink I had while there, and I had, umm, a lot. Cough cough.

2 Likes