Saturday, April 10

Is this an exclusive media event? Are there two events today? I have read a lot of posts from TAs attending a noon webinar. Is this the same event?

3 Likes

Is there a link where this will be live tweeted or something?!? I’m so anxious!

1 Like

I’m guessing since it’s a media event that we need to wait for Disney to announce, and then @len and other attendees will be free to tell people at some point.

3 Likes

Since TP is a travel agency, then I’m sure it’s just one event.

Edit: ignore this! :joy::joy:

1 Like

What time is this thing today?

2 Likes

TAs have posted on Facebook it is noon, if it is one event.

3 Likes

Where are u hearing this? I usually stalk wdwmagic forums if I’m not here for good quality rumors but not seeing new info

2 Likes

Please oh please oh please let fireworks be back for my birthday!!!

4 Likes

The event with Josh D’Amaro is at 4:30 pm Eastern today.

7 Likes

This would 100% make me plan a summer trip

2 Likes

Len that is like ALL DAY we have to wait!

Can’t you magic it up and make it happen earlier?!

:stuck_out_tongue:

9 Likes

My birthday? Awwww! How sweet! It happens every year, but I’ve never been at WDW for it. Plan for 7/3. Send presents.

4 Likes

That is about 8 hours too far away. Just tell us now so we can all stop working/go to bed at a decent hour

4 Likes

Great minds…

2 Likes

BRB, deleting my identical post

2 Likes

Oh! 4:30 is so far away but now I am excited!

4 Likes

It was on WDWMagic! I woke up this morning to see a flurry of posts on the 50th anniversary thread that started yesterday and continued overnight for me, so late evening for the rest of you. Plus elsewhere, and from more than one source.

3 Likes

ah, i’m on the wrong thread. was on the maxpass and fp+ threads. thanks

3 Likes

4:30 is so looooooooooong from now!!!

4 Likes

I have now seen more than one source strongly “suggesting” that FP+ is gone. As speculated upon before for a while, but still interesting in light of today’s event and previous information.

3 Likes