Saturday, April 10

Rumor has it that inside the My Disney Experience data feed is an indicator for each day that says something like “Is FastPass available on this day?”

Further, rumors suggest this indicator has been set to ‘false’ every day from re-opening through April 9. And on April 10 it switches to ‘true’. Allegedly. So I’m told.

In other news, there’s now a “Future of Disney Parks” virtual media event scheduled for this Thursday.

Almost certainly these are total coincidences.

44 Likes

I thought the rumor is it is tied to the opening of PeopleMover, which is clear indication it is never going to happen. :wink:

6 Likes

:open_mouth:

1 Like

Very interesting :thinking:

Similar to the time I went and they started testing FPP+ that week, but my resort was not included, I’m guessing they’ll make it available to Poly guests since I decided not to switch resorts.

2 Likes

We should live so long, @ryan1, as to see the reopening of the PeopleMover.

14 Likes

I live in hope. In fact, this is a picture of me taken moments ago.

20 Likes

Guessing from the name, media only, no public access?

Please keep us informed.

2 Likes

:crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Please tell us this is an event you have been invited to?!

3 Likes

Amazingly, yes. The travel agency got an invite.

24 Likes

Media only.

2 Likes

This is both exciting and terrifying. I thought I had all my trip planning behind me - if they open this up for my stay, I’ll have to pull an all nighter or something.

15 Likes

Imma be super pissed if maskless photos AND FP both come back the week after my trip.
Pissed off enough to…
Schedule another trip make up for it

27 Likes

I HATE FP!!!

This is a complete sentence forum gods

3 Likes

Oooooooh. I wonder if this will coincide with increasing capacity and/or more opening announcements. I don’t usually keep up with rumors or anything so I’m not sure if either of those things are on the radar.

3 Likes

Your plan to start a travel agency for the sole purpose of getting media event invites is finally paying off.

34 Likes

It will interesting to see. With the removal of mask restrictions for outdoor pictures, makes me wonder if more “good news” is to come

3 Likes

Sir, you have my attention!!

6 Likes

Interestingly enough, a google search resulted in me learning that enhancements were added to FP+ on April 10, 2016. Also on April 10, 2020, there was a glitch in the system that showed FPP available even though the parks were closed.

So, long story short, it could be something big or nothing at all. Pretty much sums how Disney rolls things out!

9 Likes