Saturday, April 10

I understand that know one knows at this point–we don’t even know if FastPass will be coming back in any form yet. I’m just wondering by the old method–if we’ve moved to an offsite hotel and are staying there for our final days, would we have to be at the 30 day window since we would then be offsite, or would we be at the 60 day window since they are still the same tickets?

You will have to wait until the 30 day window if you are offsite for the last days of your trip. They look at where you are staying, not if the tickets are part of the same ones as when you were onsite.

3 Likes

I believe you get FPP for 60 + ? or length of stay.

But now you have me second guessing

I’m sorry I didn’t understand your question completely the first time.

I believe Club 33 has something like 16 FPs per day.

2 Likes

I have no personal knowledge or idea if or when FPP will come back.

The one thing I truly believe about FPP and its return.

It will not follow the same old rules that existed before.

I expect it will be completely different, what I don’t know but it will be changed.

3 Likes

The latter.

2 booking windows. The rolling 60 day loophole was closed.

But that was the old system. We’ll need to see what, if anything, is announced tomorrow.

3 Likes

Tomorrow?!?!

I thought something was being announced on Saturday

I am so confused LOL

1 Like

The media event is tomorrow but the “glitch” was originally April 10th, so presumably the announcement would be related to something happening April 10th (or now 11th).

3 Likes

Ah. Thank you for clarifying.

2 Likes

I am literally sitting here paralyzed with excitement about that possibility. I have been sending emails every few weeks to Josh D’Amaro begging for him to let me buy one. Why doesn’t Josh care about me or my July trip?!

3 Likes

WHY DO YOU DO THIS?! Stop deleting your posts! WE LOVE YOU

12 Likes

That was an awesome post. You should repost. :wink:

4 Likes

That’s a very good question! Why, indeed!?! :rofl:

2 Likes

Now you’ve got me paranoid @Bubblez. What did you say in reply to me that was so awesome? :joy::joy:

I take back my jokes about you getting lost on the way from the Poly to the GF. :grin:

8 Likes

:joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

2 Likes

Len how best do we prepare for what this could mean? Is there anything we can do to try and be prepared if we have an upcoming trip. I have so much nervous energy I feel like I HAVE to do something.

4 Likes

Oh don’t you start now too!

2 Likes

No ma’am. :blush:

2 Likes

Funny you should mentioned Club 33… I was just looking at that yesterday.
On Disney’s job’s board, they are looking for employees for Club 33, so it’s launch may be fairly imminent.

And I came to the same conclusion on the list of benefits – If you actually took advantage of everything supposedly included, it’s not a “bad deal.”

I’d guess most buyers will be corporate/business owner though. Much like buying season tickets to a baseball team (and similar price), it’s an opportunity to entertain clients. Thus, the 50 1-day tickets per year.

Though an affluent family could really use WDW as their playground. (Easy enough to bring friends, extended family, for 50 tickets worth per year)

3 Likes

Wow… from living in your car to Club 33… that’s quite a life upgrade :flushed:

7 Likes