Sadness over California (at WDW)

Kinda started out that way as well, so it’s all good.

5 Likes

The right ones are equally as icky.

Umm, okay. What descriptions did you use to request those?

3 Likes

on the upshot, that must mean the construction must be reaching its end here soon. Cause putting back up a video that shows the old Epcot can’t be what they want to do, otherwise they would’ve left it up over the holidays.

4 Likes

“a mischievous gnome responsible for writing copy for a business but is always screwing up.”

4 Likes

The logistical nightmare of trying to do this would be the 5 airports surrounding Disneyland. BUR/LAX/LGB/ONT/SNA/ Like which one are you going to consider “home airport?” Like for WDW, at least MCO is much closer than any other aiport.

2 Likes

Easy solution: only SNA and LAX(and maybe not even LAX) to start. If there’s enough demand/ability, expand to others.

I would imagine most don’t need flexibility in airport, just would rather have reliable transportation offered.

btw: proof that this forum broke us, We refer to airports with their 3-letter designation instead of their name and…almost everyone immediately understand exactly what everyone is talking about.

6 Likes

Fair, but LGB, oh my goodness it was so small! I loved it!

1 Like

really, LAX is a hole. If it wasn’t for that being the only place to offer direct flights to the east coast, I wouldn’t even consider it as a possible option to send DME to in my new empire.

4 Likes

I’m considering a layover flight just to go back into SNA instead of LAX.

1 Like

Me too.

4 Likes

yup. LAX sucks just that much. Like how do you even not have a McDonald’s available?? I think there’s1… somewhere?

But it’s something around 10,000 yard from where all the terminals are.

1 Like

I loved the California version. I enjoyed it more than the regular Soarin for some reason. :blush:

4 Likes

Aw, they’re so cute :heart_eyes:

Almost!! :see_no_evil::see_no_evil::laughing::laughing:

4 Likes

Isn’t California the original and World is the interloper??

4 Likes

…Googles “interloper”

2 Likes

sorry, we didn’t translate it into metric for you…

4 Likes

You know what bothers me with an airport code? When people use “OIA” to refer to “Orlando International Airport” It’s like, ummm, guys? “OIA” is a small airport in Brazil.

6 Likes

What gets me is when they DO use the one of the proper names

“The Santa Ana Airport.”
“John Wayne Airport”

???

"OH!.. You mean SNA. "

6 Likes

I mean, we could keep calling it McCoy Air Force Base… :person_shrugging:

4 Likes