Sadness over California (at WDW)

why not.sm

7 Likes

Absolutely. @Randall1028 in charge of Parks, @JJT in charge of IT, and I’ll come in for HCI. Also need @Hunny_Bear and @ryan1 for more IT department engineering and program management. Oh, and also @ryan1’s son who does UX/UI design/HCI.

6 Likes

Watch out, D’Amaro. I’m comin’ for ya!

(also, can I moonlight in the event-merch design area? LIke i pointed out this morning in the uncensored thread, I’m continually confused on why the princesses are running in dresses and not given custom themed running gear. This and other examples makes me think they could use a fresh pair of eyes…)

7 Likes

It was more a dig on how replacing an entire department with just 1 person is how bad we think the current situation is :crazy_face:

7 Likes

:rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

5 Likes

True, but we can’t have him quitting on the first day… he needs help.

5 Likes

he’s slogged through this forum… they got nothin that could scar him worse :wink:

5 Likes

They do. Can you do both jobs? I think so.

4 Likes

Does Disney even offer any sort of ground transportation at all? Or is it like “ok, you’re at the airport, the last part is up to you”?

2 Likes

this. :frowning:
Job #1 for me would be getting DME back.

Vote Randall 2024

9 Likes

I think they do for Disney Cruises, still, no? But that’s it I think. (I wonder how long before they yank that from Cruise passengers.)

2 Likes

it’s still a paid service, so, no, they’re not getting rid of it.

1 Like

Further on the whole copy gnome, @Randall1028 , I’m interested in seeing what a copy gnome looks like. Have any ideas? He can be a new mascot along the lines of AC and (insert other mascots here because I don’t remember their names).

5 Likes

per AI:

or to fit more the theme with AC:

6 Likes

Those eyes are CREEPY!!!

Not much better.

3 Likes

Ah. Okay. I thought it was included, for some reason. What do I know? I just know I see those Disney Cruise Line buses from time to time.

1 Like

I was gonna say. What’s up with the left irises? They’re both super messed up.

3 Likes

i think that’s the idea? Looks like goat eyes almost (in reverse)… :rofl:

4 Likes

It’s all good! But, yeah, you gotta pay to get on that bus. It’s not like DME which was free.

1 Like

where we really need DME is Disneyland.

This BS where it’s $50-100 to get to the park is idiotic. (and not rely on the whims of some rando Uber/Lyft)

(this has kinda just turned into a general complaint thread… hasn’t it?)

5 Likes