Rules you didn't know were rules

I am never 100% confident she’s pregnant, so I say nothing.

4 Likes

My dog is not comfortable with small children and is highly suspicious of bicycles so I tell all children no. (He’s fine with adults and other dogs and he’s never had an incident with anyone but I’d rather be cautious.).

People are often annoyed and some people don’t ask at all. I get it, he’s super cute and tiny (25 pounds), but it can be really stressful when all I’m trying to do is take him for a walk.

It looks like Tigger is about to give you a good old WWF hip toss to the floor…

This! A thousand times this!

Sometimes I just want to be left alone. I’m on a walk with my dog. I’m chilling out. Or maybe I’m on a mission to get somewhere. Leave me alone!

It felt like it, too!

1 Like

You need a good comment in case this sort of thing happens again.

Like “I always knew tiggers were good at jumping, but apparently you’re good at being a little B too”

But don’t really

As someone with small kids, I thought the norm is “don’t approach dogs you don’t know!”

We only engage with dogs if the owner initiates, even then we rarely will, unless we know the dog. Really safety for us and for the dog. But also teaches them to be careful, running up and petting a dog might be fine for One but not for another! So we keep it moving when we go for walks.

1 Like

Yeah… on top of getting yelled at during The Beast M&G, the staff said we weren’t allowed to get up and walk around the various dining rooms until after our meal. However, it took 90 minutes to get our food. About halfway into our wait, I got up and took my DD around to the West Wing because our food was taking so long. I got a lecture about that too.

I remember a BOG meal where I chased a two year old around the restaurant (he was fast) during our meal and no one said a word.

1 Like

Yeah… I’ve shared my BOG experience with you before. I’m not saying that my experience is typical, but it was my worst WDW experience. I’ll still pop into BOG for a PPO breakfast, to see the beautiful interior and get in the RD crowd, but I’m not going back to dinner.

Wait, wait. I only watched the first episode, excited for a BG remake since I loved the original series. But it was so highly sexualized, I saw no point on going further. Due to the blonde. But are you saying it was ONLY for the first episode? And after that it, they relied upon good story telling instead? Because if so, I might have to go back and reconsider watching it.

It stays with you when a negative experience takes the joy out of an experience. I have not posted about it but we had a very bad experience at Raglan in August. It was a place I loved and I actually almost bought some SSR points so I could walk to Raglan every trip. Now I don’t know if I will ever go back.

1 Like

Wow. I never would have thought you to be so mean to little kids…

:smiley:

I’m sorry to hear that, I know how much you have loved it there previously so it must have been very bad for you not to want to return.

1 Like

I’m totally that American woman… I simply LOVE dogs more than people… I would much rather talk to your dog than you!! however, I do teach my kids to not approach or pet other people’s animals without permission and only if the owner appears to be a nice person… if you have “mean face” we ignore you and your dog (no matter how adorable said dog is)… and that’s hard… ignoring a precious, soft, squishy, lovable dog!!! and as a dog owner myself, I do find it troublesome to have people bother me and my dog when we are outside and he needs to do his business or I am not feeling exceptionally people-friendly that day!

Yeah, the manager wanted to “give us something” but I told him I was not asking for anything and would not accept anything.

2 Likes

You’re not alone in feeling this way about @sanstitre_has_left_the_building :wink:

5 Likes

bahahahahahahah!!!

Not even his parents? :rofl:

2 Likes

I don’t know, Calvin’s accent isn’t nearly as distinguished.

1 Like