Rules you didn't know were rules

Hmm. This makes me wonder what a dog’s bark sounds like with a British accent.

His mother was enjoying her dinner, along with my son. Me? Not so much…

Someday you should watch how fast those servers walk around carrying those heavy trays.

3 Likes

I was imagining you chasing a stranger’s child around.

1 Like

Northern or southern?

No, I gave that up years ago😀

2 Likes

Or what people will say to a woman who they think is pregnant. My wife’s friend (who is not pregnant) was in line at MK last week and a young girl in line behind her asked when her baby was coming.

2 Likes

Have you ever heard him bark though? He has an AMAZING English accent. Swoon worthy

1 Like

As if there are only 2 British accents :joy: There are 4 countries!!

1 Like

What are you, some kind of expert?

Matt or Calvin?

3 Likes

Clearly not, there are actually only 3 countries :joy:

1 Like

I went through the American school system. I’m pretty sure it’s just one. :wink:

2 Likes

When my daughter was a newborn, I was out walking with her in a carrier on a stroller. We were stopped and two woman wanted to look at her. I was ok with that, but then one of them started reaching over to touch my daughter. I said something along the lines of “Please don’t touch her. We are being careful with germs since she is a newborn.” The women were offended. One said “You Americans are so sensitive about your babies.”

2 Likes

I don’t know how you should respond to that. "Yes? "

Responses to 3 of the threads here: 1) I still like BOG, although now that I’m thinking about it that was my most negative WDW experience to date. It wasn’t terrible, I just left feeling awkward. 2) yes, when I was heavily pregnant one time I had a stranger say “oh, what do we have here?” and she started running her hands all over my stomach. I mean seriously! 3) back to the original post, I have remembered that when we went to Crystal Palace 4 yrs ago we had many pics of our kids with several Pooh characters at the same time. So maybe they changed the rules? How would you know? I am sorry they made you feel bad. If we had gone back we wouldn’t know b/c it changed.

1 Like

bateman

I’d just say "Well, I can explain how the whole process works, but by your age I’d think you would have figured it out "

2 Likes

You’re confused. As we are taught in America, there are exactly two countries in the world: America, and Everyone else.

Oh, and don’t give me any of this need to distinguish “United States of America” from America.

:wink:

1 Like

You didn’t know about the rule that makes all pregnant bellies public domain for touching?

There might as well be because Americans can’t tell any of the accents apart anyway.

2 Likes