Rivers of Light nightmare

For a Fantasmic package, we had to wait a month after our 180 day window opened. I just made a habit of doing a quick check each morning at breakfast.

Well I was going for Tiffins, but for now, I got 4:35pm at Tusker House on August 25. I guess I will just keep checking everydayā€¦

Did anyone get Tiffins yesterday? After my RoL dining package in February I received a survey about the value. The dining package can actually save you money at Tiffins. You think they may be increasing it?

I just booked ROL dining package at Tusker House for lunch on September 30.

1 Like

It still wonā€™t let me book lunch for August 28 at Tusker House. Only time available is after 4pm but weā€™re going to take a break outside the park in the afternoon. Anyone else have luck in late August for breakfast or early lunch?

No luck here.

I was able to get a Tusker House 430 ADR on Sept 1 and 835am on Sept 7.

Iā€™m a little disappointed because I have 805am breakfast at Tusker House on Sept 1. I donā€™t want to give it up. Iā€™m thinking the mornings will be crazy at AK once Pandora is open and Iā€™ll be happy to start the day away from that crowd. I wish they would let us change our existing ADRs.

Anyone able to reserve in July? I am having absolutely no luck. It looks like the whole month of July is not available??? I called and spoke to a cast member but she wasnā€™t much help. She kept telling me there was no availability which I already knew. She couldnā€™t explain why July wasnā€™t available but Aug & Sept was. I canā€™t imagine it was booked within minutes of release if it was ever released.

My guess is that with the opening of Pandora, they are expecting heavy traffic for AK in July and Tiffans and Tusker House may already have lots of ADRā€™s so they may not need the ROL packages in July to fill the restaurants.

There seem to be breakfast times open on August 25. I picked up a 10:35 one for Tusker House.

Yes they have just put some on for August breakfast times I looked about 40 minutes ago with no joy then just been back on and booked one for August 13th 10.40 :+1:

1 Like

Wow, you were lucky. Nothing on now.

But its ok, i have one breakfast w/o RoL + Diner with RoL.

Think about canceling the breakfast to get a table free?

Maybe some ROL seats will open up as people cancel regular reservations? I donā€™t know for sure though.

Yes I had a ROL At Tuskers for 4.10 on the 21st August that I managed to get yesterday but have just cancelled it so someone else can get a chance Iā€™m sure more will come available

I was able to get a reservation for TH breakfast on 7/22 today. I had to refresh my screen numerous times before any times would show up, but they eventually did! I spoke with a CM yesterday and she looked to see if any packages had been booked for my dates, and they hadnā€™t, so itā€™s safe to say that they havenā€™t all booked up.

Just been on for August and some breakfast slots on for 13th August ??

1 Like

Yeah!!! Just booked TH dinner July 11, 5:20pm - indicated first show. Good luck to those looking for July - looks open.

1 Like

Wow, now i have a luxury problem:

ADR - 08:20 AM
(Pro-Openeing Breakfast w/o RoL)

ADR - 10:05 AM
(Rope Drop for KS or 1 Pandora Attraction - than Breakfast with RoL)

ADR - 04:05 PM
(IMO more interesting food Options - with RoL, but no Pre Opening Access; and I want to eat at Flame Tree BBQ as well)

What reservation should I keep?

1 Like

Itā€™s so hard to choose!

tell me moreā€¦ :smile: