Rivers of Light nightmare

Currently I tend to take the 04:05 PM ADR;

Start with Rope Drop at Pandora;
Try to get FP+ for the 2nd Pandora Attraction & KS;
Early Lunch at Flame Tree BBQ;
Then early Dinner with the comfort of VIP Seating w/o wasting an additional FP+.

The pre-openening Breakfast would be rushed to be first liners at pandora or KS.
The late breakfast will consume a lot of touring time in the late morning.

1 Like

Iā€™m thinking we will do the 4:20, although if I can find one for noon, I might switch to that. I like the idea of saving money with breakfast, but itā€™s going to be so hot in August. Iā€™d rather walk around AK in the morning when itā€™s cooler, and save the meal in an air conditioned restaurant for later in the day. 8 am is tempting because you can get an earlier start, but I donā€™t think my family will be excited about trading sleep for a big meal on our first day.

We are thinking the same things!

1 Like

Thanks to a fellow August Liner I was able to grab a breakfast at TH for the first viewing of ROL. Does anyone know what time that will be? I currently have a 6:30 ADR for Y&Y because I was trying to plan around ROL and never thought I would be able to get a dining package. I normally do not do 2 TS in one day.

I would bet 09:15 PM (as kind of a standard time) but it is not official yet.
I think night with 2 shows would be 9:15 PM & 10:30 PM

I have a ADR for 645 at Yak &Yeti will that give me enough time to get to see ROL first showing?

TP currently lists the time at 8:45, but Disney has no info posted & even when they do they always say itā€™s subject to change anyway.
Iā€™m thinking as long as it needs to be dark my 6:30 ADR will be okay.
Now all I need is the best route to take there!

I think Iā€™ve seen somewhere first show is at 915pm in August but maybe wrong my breakfast reservation is not till 10.40am so donā€™t wonā€™t to eat to early on the evening so have changed a 4.45pm slot to 645pm I think if we give ourselves at least 40mins before show starts to get there we would be fine.

Honestly have not been planning this trip for very long & didnā€™t think Iā€™d ever be able to score a dining package so Iā€™m not familiar with the times. My family LOVED Y&Y last time and it was the only requested meal on the trip so thatā€™s what I booked. We now have TH @ 10:30 & Y&Y @ 6:30 on 8/4. I had to promise the family no RDā€™s and a very relaxed plan. Iā€™d say 2 TS in one day qualifies, looks like we will be waddling out of AK!

Yes but if we canā€™t indulge at Disney when can we I didnā€™t think we would get a ROI reservation so booked Boma for dinner at the end of the day didnā€™t even think of Yak & Yeti but glad we have now as the reviews look fantastic for it looking forward to it even if it means we have to leave early to get to that ROL show HAHAā€‹:+1::grinning:

1 Like