Rise of the Resistance Anxiety-Am I Alone?

I failed… BGs filled w/in 10 seconds too :frowning: and I will cancel my pk res b/c I’m not going to try at 1, it’s worse in the parks.

Oh man, I’m sorry :confused:

1 Like

me too :sob:

I knew the gig was up though when my phone did an extra spin… you know that blue spin dial :scream:

This* is ridiculous. There has to be a better way.

*Disney. Not you.

6 Likes

The better way is having Disney finally focus on fixing the issues they have been living with since it has opened and allow everyone entering the park for the day a BG automatically. Higher ride reliability + Higher throughput = everyone is happy !

4 Likes

How dreamy!

1 Like

Even if the ride never had a single moment of downtime, the maximum capacity of the ride couldn’t accommodate everyone in the park in a single day.

5 Likes

only assuming everyone wants to ride it… ppl in these threads have expressed no interest in RotR. I only ride SmW once in a blue moon anymore. I don’t ride ToT anymore. I think ppl would be happier to stand inline than tossing in for a lottery; I know I HATE it!

1 Like

Also sad tubas

4 Likes

Oh, I wasn’t meaning to be a downer…just addressing the idea that everyone should get a BG automatically. Point was, even if they fixed the issues, that wouldn’t work.

It’s still sad.

1 Like

“pinpoint timing. multiple people in unison. practising months in advance. no chance to get it unless you’re tutored in the mystic arts… oH this is much better than FP”
[sarcasm off]

5 Likes

I think it’s around 1,700 people an hour. Of course, that is when it’s constantly operating. So, 18,000-19,000 people a day. I wonder what the current average attendance is these days?

There is some percentage of visitors that do not care about ROTR, and GE in general. Also, some older folks and very young kids do not ride either.

2 Likes

If they did it that way, though…you just move up the race for the BG from 7:00 day of to 7:00 am, 60 days in advance. :grimacing:

True…but then, if they can run at that capacity, and enough people don’t bother trying…then everyone who DOES try at 7:00 am should get one.

That would be ideal!

Wackos.

Star Wars is, like, the best thing ever!

9 Likes

I can’t remember if you went on RorR during your solo trip or if you’re waiting to experience it first time w/ your family in a WEEK :wink: ?

When you tell your family that, they are not going to believe you! :joy: