Ride Vehicle & Attraction Seating Blog Links

Just wanted to have a single place with the links to all the Touring Plans Blogs about ride vehicle & attraction seating so I could share it on chat.

Magic Kingdom

Epcot

Hollywood Studios

Animal Kingdom

3 Likes

How neat! TP really has information about everything in The World. I wonder if this could be a pinned post.

Thank you for this post it was the best I’ve seen so far. I’m pooh sized with mobility issues I knew I would not fit on all rides but now i know I’ll fit on more then I thought.

2 Likes

I’m Pooh sized as well. I don’t think I’ve found anything yet that I can’t fit. Seats on 7D are a bit snug around the bum, Astro Orbiter can be awkward to get into and my hips aren’t a big fan, and not sure I’d try Barnstormer anymore. Otherwise everything is good. For reference I wear a women’s size 20/22 and a 2XL to 3XL top. I’m 5’7"

Ok I’m pooh plus sized then, but your around the same size as my wife so I’ll let her know

TP just published an update to the HS ride vehicles info. I have updated the link.

3 Likes

I like this Pooh size you speak of. :kissing_heart: means you’re fluffy :crazy_face:

Does TP have the same intel for Universal? I don’t think they like Pooh over there :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

I’m honestly not sure. I dont really pay attention to the Universal blogs.

1 Like

Blogs for all 4 parks have been updated.

1 Like

This is great! Thanks for putting it all together. As a Pooh sized person I was really worried about my first trip and resources like that really help alleviate some fears. As far as Universal goes, it really depends on your measurements. Some rides won’t fit big hips, others large chests, others big bellies. WDW is definitely more Pooh friendly.

2 Likes