Magic carpets of aladdin

How many does this ride seat? Lots of rides look to be challenging for our family of 5 I think.

This has links to all blogs about WDW park rides: Ride Vehicle & Attraction Seating Blog Links . Includes great photos! Magic Carpets has two rows, and can seat 2 or 3 per row depending on size of people.

2 Likes

I think you’ll be pleasantly surprised – there are lots of things that seat two or three, making a group of 5 totally do-able. I traveled with a group of 5 two years ago and there were only a few occasions where one person was alone… mostly thrill-type rides if I remember correctly (Everest and Big Thunder come to mind). Enjoy!

How old are your kids? We are a family of 5 and I can’t think of any family rides that couldn’t accommodate our party. If you have 3 lanky teens it might be a different story…

As far as Magic Carpets of Aladdin, we fit onto one carpet, and man when those camels hit you do you get HIT. I got a direct shot right in the ear - better me than the kids, though, as mine would NOT have cared for this.

Yeah, DS1 17, DD14, and DS3 10. Definitely not giants. I thought a lot of rides were 2x2

It varies. Magic carpets are like Dumbo, two in the front two in the back, if memory serves. Maybe one adult and 2 littles could get on one bench.

The rides where 3 can fit on one bench are Pooh, Peter Pan, Haunted Mansion, Pirates, Small World, Dinosaur, Test Track, Seas w/ Nemo and Friends… probably some others I’m forgetting.