Retirement (Oogie Boogie) Bash! - with DAS semi-live

We are at the gate waiting for the first leg of our travels!

We are an hour before loading. Glad we had TSA pre check though I did need to be patted down (DH too) and also have my shoes scanned. Security theater at its best. I don’t like the fancy scanners, they imagine things that aren’t there.

We are actually doing this!!!:tada::tada::tada::tada::tada:

38 Likes

IT’S TIME!!

I am so excited for you guys and relieved you have made it to travel day at last!

Safe travels, post when you can, and have a million seconds of fun and then some

10 Likes

Yay!! Have all the fun! Hope your travels are quick and hassle free!

6 Likes

Hope your trip is wonderful. Looking forward to following along!

5 Likes

Printing the boarding passes out was very helpful!

5 Likes

Can’t wait to follow your trip!

5 Likes

On a plane…first time since 2016! Do NOT need a seatbelt extender!!

32 Likes

Yay! Safe travels!

4 Likes

Success! :sunglasses::star_struck:

5 Likes

Landed 20 minutes early in Minneapolis. Lunch eaten. Waiting for boarding to start in about 15-20 minutes. :tada::tada:

15 Likes

Yay! I’m so happy you are on your way! I can’t wait to hear about the Oogie Boogie Bash!

4 Likes

This is so exciting!! Safe travels.

3 Likes

Looking forward to following along. So thilled or you!

4 Likes

Excited to follow along!!

3 Likes

Just landed in LA! Have room ready text already. Just need to get our checked bag (air tags ftw) and get our car service! Well, and use the restrooms lol.

18 Likes

Hooray! Hope your drive is not awful. :joy: I mean, you’re riding during rush hour so it will probably be awful duration-wise, but hopefully peaceful.

5 Likes

Yay! So glad you made it!

4 Likes

15 Likes

You’re in the right lane!!! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::+1:t2::+1:t2::yellow_heart::yellow_heart:

8 Likes

Hope you have a superb trip :yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart:

5 Likes