Ready to Run...a return to RunDisney races

Yeah that will be close depending on transportation from MCO to Pop with a 4:30pm arrival

Correct. If you are on property the bus will bring you to the start line at MK & pick you up at the finish line at Epcot. I have run this course a couple of times during Star Wars.

If you are driving yourself, you have to park at Epcot & they will bus you to MK.

1 Like

It closes at 7 - It’ll be tight, but I think I can squeeze in - might have to take an uber from POP to do it.

1 Like

haha! exactly!

I did not realise they changed the course map until you mentioned the start at MK parking lot. It will be nice to run through AK and HS as part of a half.

I really enjoy this course. It’s really spread out at the beginning which is nice. By mile 10 we are in a park, so mentally I just have to make it 10 miles & the last 3 will be fun in the parks :wink:

1 Like

The course is pretty much the back half of the full they do at MW. Very cool!

1 Like

This is the same course as Wine and Dine 2019. Not sure about the courses before that. W&D are only races that start at the TTC parking lot.

The last couple of Star Wars races did too. That’s the only time I’ve run this course. The last time I ran W&D it was a night race.

1 Like

Didn’t know that. Guess I had some bad intel. Can’t believe they still have no info on the Springtime Surprise. It is really living up to its name…

1 Like

I dint realise that…I assumed the MW course layout an Princess Weekend layout were the stabdard for all race weekends.

Guess I was wrong.

All food is fuel right? Because I have had a steady diet of leftover Halloween candy these past two days…

:candy: :ghost: :running_woman:

Also - I finally got my waiver to work today! For some reason it just decided to submit!

4 Likes

All food is fuel. Some fuel is better than others. But some fuel is also better than none

1 Like

4 Likes

8 Likes

Yes and I’m so excited!!!

1 Like

Some are really great sources of protein, especially the Reese’s peanut butter cups! I swear they make me run faster! And peanut m&m’s are definitely considered health food. :rofl:

2 Likes

Especially the dark chocolate ones :yum:

2 Likes

All those antioxidants definitely push it into the purely healthy category!

2 Likes

Spent 45 minutes on hold this morning because someone forgot to book DME (it was me). Made my office mates listen to the hold music with me - don’t listen to their complaints, they enjoyed it.
Got my new running belt in the mail yesterday - decided which pants and top I’m going to wear on race day (tested those out on Sunday’s long run).
Have Post Race Party tickets booked, Christmas Party tickets booked, still crossing my fingers for a couple of last minute ADR adjustments, but ADRs mostly booked.
For this trip I’m doing ‘casual’ Disney, which means I’m trying my best not to overplan every minute. So, my TPs are done, but only kinda.

Flight leaves at 6am on Friday…what am I forgetting???

1 Like