Ready to Run...a return to RunDisney races

Oh man. You need a TA :wink: Also you could have filled out the online form and not waited at all.

2 Likes

The form wasn’t working last night, I could not figure out why. This is my punishment for planning a trip so close to the World Series. If I don’t suffer, how will I learn? :rofl:
And really, I just finally did my flights yesterday, every part of this trip (except the race registration) had to be so completely cancelable in case of a WS Win.

1 Like

Are we planning the exact same trip?!?!?

1 Like

Seems like more or less a runner is a runner :laughing:

1 Like

I will probably only see Beauty and the Beast once? Also, I think you’re going to the Monday party? I’m going to the Tuesday. Other than that - you did post your spreadsheet for public viewing :wink:

2 Likes

Unacceptable…

1 Like

I should’ve followed your plan more closely. I opted for the Tuesday party because I was thinking ‘ugh, bloggers everywhere’ for opening night. However, it seems like a lot of people had that thought because Tuesday is sold out and Monday is not. :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

I’m seeing that Springtime Surprise details are out.

https://www.rundisney.com/events/disneyworld/springtime-surprise-weekend/

1 Like

Uggghhhhh, I want to do it so very much!! :sob: :sob:

Yep. We could all CRUSH that challenge, no question.

But it’s a total nonstarter for me. Oh well. Maybe it’ll stick and I can do it some year in the future.

The ‘springtime’ part is a no go for me unfortunately. Opening Day 2022 is March 31 - but every year I’m in the thick of the Ft. Myers to Boston transition at that time.

1 Like

I am not sure how I justify going again 3 months later! I might have to put this one on the list for 2023.

1 Like

Dang you need a new job if you want to keep up this runDisney thing :wink:

Wine & Dine hinges on a failed run at the championship
No Springtime Ever

1 Like

Not really interested in the springtime races. My husband is going to be devastated that it’s not Star Wars. I’ve been trying to tell him for months, that Star Wars most likely wasn’t going to be the theme…

1 Like

Sitting here at work and I can’t focus. All I can think about is running running running around the most magical place on Earth this weekend. My excitement is overwhelming.

4 Likes

My friend is at the Expo right now and sending me pictures of all the fun stuff they have. I also can not focus on work today!!

4 Likes

I have seen 80 bajillion of posts just like this one today!

2 Likes

I’m stalking all of the expo posts :rofl:

2 Likes

Me too!

1 Like

Is anyone planning on doing a live trip report for Wine and Dine? I’ve never done one…but was thinking about it…

3 Likes