Ready to Run...a return to RunDisney races

This was my guess too.

You are probably right on that!

Other races have been enforced mask wearing in corrals. I can see runDisney requiring them. And you have to wear them on Disney transpo, so most won’t have an excuse not to have one.

17 miles tomorrow…

5 Likes

How often do you gu? Asking for a friend aka me.

1 Like

Every 30-45 mins. For me that’s every 3 miles.

2 Likes

Every 3 miles and I’m trying one at the beginning this time.

2 Likes

How did you do @NoBellePrizeWinner ??

I survived but it was ugly. Especially the last 4-5 miles. Kept getting Charley horses in my calves.

Sometimes I share too much here. Oh well. I’m running for St Jude this year in honor of a boy in our neighborhood that just lost his battle with leukemia. I think about him a a lot when I run. Sometimes it makes it harder if I get emotional, which activates my asthma. But other times it gives me a second wind and I feel like I’m flying.

11 Likes

Hugs. :yellow_heart:

3 Likes

Good work! I am always amazed at how big your heart really is.

2 Likes

I can understand how that motivation could go both ways, but I’m glad yove got something that important to keep you moving in the tough times. :heart::heart:

2 Likes

Yes amazing all the way around- amazing run and amazing heart. I’ll be thinking of your commitment to running and others during my long run tomorrow.

3 Likes

Walked 5K at Atlantic City this morning and got a big ass medal since it was part of a triple threat challenge in which I completed a virtual 5K and 8K and then this morning’s 5K! Am enjoying the company of friends and much wonderful food and drink. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Tomorrow morning I will do 4miles at a resort gym and then join the AC Half Marathon to complete my full 17 for the day!

11 Likes

Congrats and OMG those metals are giant. You could probably use them as a weapon if you had to get into an Atlantic City street fight.

4 Likes

Looking great!

1 Like

Long time no see. Here we go double digits. 11 miles today about to start because it’s beautiful and I could sleep in and eat banana pancakes first.

4 Likes

You got this!!

AC Half + 4 done!

Felt good and strong all morning long! The last mile and a half hurt but I dig down deep and got it done!

6 Likes

I tweaked my ankle and it’s hurting so hubby came and picked me up 2.65 miles in. I’ll try again next weekend. :frowning:

4 Likes