Ready to Run...a return to RunDisney races

Runners do not come to the expo for merch in the first day. I’ve been line for 45 minutes and just entered the 71st level of Liner Hell

2 Likes

3 Likes

Might I direct you to my If You Give A Mouse A Cookie thread?

If you want it badly enough, it can be had - no matter the scarcity.

The timing of the marathon weekend is a little rough though. Princess is a better time frame I think but that doesn’t work for me because that’s when hockey playoffs happen. and I can’t not be there for the boy (and there’s no way to know far enough in advance to plan). Maybe in 10 years.

Ugh.

I really hope we get there in time tomorrow before it closes. I’d rather that than Friday morning where I expect it will be less terrible than that but more terrible than I would like.

1 Like

.>no link provided<

nope, I guess you might not. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m workin over here!

1 Like

Me too, but you don’t see me complaining!!

1 Like

Well get on it! If you’re not complaining it’s not work!

1 Like

Ain’t that the truth!

Ugh, how terrible. All because everyone is worried they’ll run out of product like they did at Wine and Dine. Or, they’re the jerks that are going to buy all the product like they did at Wine and Dine (I hope they cracked down on that some).

2 Likes

OK I’m officially mentally checked out of work.

Gotta make it “look good” for 3 hrs and then I’m outta here.

6 Likes

Holy cow my Auntie just paid for our dinner on Marathon Sunday (via electronic funds).

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I have been emotional all day and that has tipped me right over.

9 Likes

AWE!!! that is so sweet! What are your plans for that night?

2 Likes

We currently have an early res at Citricos (never been, looks really good) and a late one at CG (my fave, but sooooo late)

We’ll see where we land :smiley:

4 Likes

Both sound yummy. We have a Citrico’s for our arrival night for PHM, but I think it is cutting it too close, so we might hope for a walk up somewhere that night.

3 Likes

Were you the one who saw the lady get kicked out of the Expo and have her pass revoked??

I only heard the reports about it. I can’t remember if @NoBellePrizeWinner was actually there at the same time as her or not?

1 Like

About to head out for my last official run before the full marathon. Y’all, 24 weeks of training. I’ve been doing this since August!! I can’t believe it’s so close. I’m a little afraid for myself next week after it’s all over. . . may be a little mourning/grief. Anyway, enough of that for now! Here’s to enjoying this run and the BIG ONE on Sunday. :clinking_glasses: :running_woman:

5 Likes

Maybe . . . I’m remembering some one had a picture of lady with bags of merch on the ground surrounding her.

Yup. Post race blues will be real and will be hard. But if we can run this far we can handle ANYTHING

2 Likes