Ready to Run...a return to RunDisney races

Trying to save the drinkening for WDW.

But I totally thought about it

Hydrating the hell out of my life right now in anticipation of the effing humidity

1 Like

You are so wise.

1 Like

I looked earlier today for MLK weekend at the Poly and there was tons of availability. Tonight, nada. I’m wondering if Disney decided to pull back rooms (that had been cancelled) in case of staffing issues.

1 Like

Not 30 minutes into my shift today I was informed that I am going to be sued :roll_eyes:

What they don’t know is I’m heading to FL and will hide in a Mouse costume :wink:

3 Likes

You personally?!?!?!?!

Sounds like you need a vacation! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Yikes!

1 Like

Me and “everyone else in this fucking office”

At the risk of causing a hubub, it was over our mask requirement. No mask, no office visit. Not my rule but my job to enforce it.

2 Likes

Sounds like I need a new career

1 Like

Let’s move to Orlando and work for the mouse

4 Likes

Here’s to your part-time career as a TA taking off and becoming your full-time career! :clinking_glasses: :pray:

4 Likes

That is my long-term plan.

1 Like

OK I talked to runner relations and they said that the first two corrals are very very small. This year is different than other races in the past. She said that they’ll be over in a heartbeat.

1 Like

FINALLY! I always said you were a menace to society. Just ask anyone.

(…WTF!?!)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH so some Karen wants to cause a stink. Ok I think you can relax now and have fun watching them waste time and money in court.

1 Like

The corrals or the races?

Also… reading this thread: this thing has had more turns and twists and changes than a @sanstitre_has_left_the_building thread. My neck hurts.

(i’m suing @OBNurseNH for damages.)

5 Likes

Oh I readily provided my FULL legal name ('please note the hyphenation, it’s “Jennifer-Ann,” thank you) and a phone number where I can be contacted by anyone on her “legal team”

I am rather menacing.

2 Likes

I never said anything about you needing a mask to be here, sir. Therefore you have no legal recourse.

Now pull that mask up over your mug or get outta here.

1 Like

no, i’m suing for whiplash.

Iron. Clad. Case.

EDIT: I mean, really it’s @NoBellePrizeWinner’s fault, but I figured since you’ll already be in court, might as well try to get in on that sweet sweet Karen-Money!

2 Likes

Sweet and SAVAGE

2 Likes

Sorta :wink:

1 Like