Ready to Run...a return to RunDisney races

Holy cow my Auntie just paid for our dinner on Marathon Sunday (via electronic funds).

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I have been emotional all day and that has tipped me right over.

9 Likes

AWE!!! that is so sweet! What are your plans for that night?

2 Likes

We currently have an early res at Citricos (never been, looks really good) and a late one at CG (my fave, but sooooo late)

We’ll see where we land :smiley:

4 Likes

Both sound yummy. We have a Citrico’s for our arrival night for PHM, but I think it is cutting it too close, so we might hope for a walk up somewhere that night.

3 Likes

Were you the one who saw the lady get kicked out of the Expo and have her pass revoked??

I only heard the reports about it. I can’t remember if @NoBellePrizeWinner was actually there at the same time as her or not?

1 Like

About to head out for my last official run before the full marathon. Y’all, 24 weeks of training. I’ve been doing this since August!! I can’t believe it’s so close. I’m a little afraid for myself next week after it’s all over. . . may be a little mourning/grief. Anyway, enough of that for now! Here’s to enjoying this run and the BIG ONE on Sunday. :clinking_glasses: :running_woman:

5 Likes

Maybe . . . I’m remembering some one had a picture of lady with bags of merch on the ground surrounding her.

Yup. Post race blues will be real and will be hard. But if we can run this far we can handle ANYTHING

2 Likes

I shared a photo of that I found on social media

2 Likes

This was my seat out at dinner tonight :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

If there’s anything I’ve learned in the last 28 weeks it’s this right here!

@JustKeepSmiling do you recognize the place?

11 Likes

Good luck and have fun tomorrow, @NoBellePrizeWinner and @Shellott_hill!!

3 Likes

I do! Oh happy memory :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Have a fabulous trip!! It makes me so happy to know that you and your sister will be there and have this time together plus all of the liner friends you will meet!

May your travels be safe and smooth. Thank goodness you are missing that snow storm :cold_face:.

5 Likes

Good Morning feloow 5k runners!

10 Likes

Good morning!

I have my last training run this morning and will be virtually joining you!!!

Have fun!!

3 Likes

Looking good this morning!

8 Likes

8 Likes

Have fun! Doesn’t look too “squishy” there … yet?

And everyone is in shorts and short sleeves - looks like the temp is comfortable too!

1 Like

It’s about 60. Perfect.

Squishy.

5 Likes

Oh I see more friends have joined you. LOL

Accuweather is calling it 55/real feal 56 right now. I have been debating about how to dress for the start because I don’t want to be cold, but I don’t want to sweat later. I do have a throwaway sweatshirt, but I don’t think I’ll need it.

I’m thinking about checking at the vendors to see if anyone has any sleeves. My sis wears some and I forgot about getting some for myself until I was packing and it was too late. Oh well I’ll figure it out. It will be warm by the end so that’s what I have to consider most of all.

1 Like