Has anyone used Quicksilver Tours to book a van from a WDW to UOR? We will be starting and ending our trip at WDW resorts and are considering options for travel to UOR for a few days in the middle. We will be staying at Hard Rock Hotel for those 3 nights.
We will have 3 adults and 4 kids, 2 needing a car seat per Florida law. Our options:
- Rent a car for the entire stay (we would bring our own car seats)
- DME to/from WDW from airport and one of the following:
- Uber to UOR (will need 2 Ubers with 1 car seat each)
- Quicksilver private van service to UOR (they provide car seats at no charge)
- Other shuttle service (Mears sounds like a nightmare - too many stops, etc.)
- Rent a car just for the 3 days at UOR (seems like a hassle)
The benefit of renting a car is freedom. The downside is the cost and having to worry about bringing or renting car seats (and having to bring change for tolls! ).
Uber is great but hard with such a large party and so many kids.
Quicksilver sounds great in theory but I haven’t seen a lot of reviews. The ones I’ve seen are positive.
Any thoughts / recommendations?