Quick New Job Trip Report!

See? @OBNurseNH and @Randall1028 my husband isn’t the only wrong one out there…

5 Likes

A phrase made famous by no one ever.

4 Likes

I love, love, love chocolate but … I agree that looks like too much for me. I will probably remove some of the chips from the outside when I eat mine. I like the buttery flavor of a chocolate chip cookie with the accent of semi-sweet chocolate. It’s a delicate balance.

5 Likes

There’s a lot of crazy in the world. All we can do is our best to avoid it.

4 Likes

I think that vaccine is affecting you more than you realize…

6 Likes

Yeah, and they are definitely semi sweet, so it’s just overload of that flavor to me. But I’m not a chocolate chip cookie fan in general, to be fair.

2 Likes

Hahah I didn’t see this side effect mentioned anywhere!

2 Likes

This vaccine is in its early days of use yet. We will probably see many things unfold over the next weeks months and perhaps even years. This information will be important data for future recipients to have in order to consider whether receiving the vaccine is really worth it. Too much chocolate? Is a life like that even worth living?

9 Likes

It’s a critical consideration. I’m glad I could pass along my results so that others can make a more informed decision about what “life” will be like after.

4 Likes

@sanstitre_has_left_the_building and I both believe that chocolate has no place in baked goods; it’s an abomination. Give me chocolate by itself and I’m perfectly happy.

2 Likes

Do they serve milk there? I could not eat that much chocolate without milk. I know, I’m strange.

1 Like

No milk, but I do kind of think that would make it easier to eat for sure!

1 Like

I’m trying to figure out where that particular side effect gets reported in VSAFE… :laughing:

3 Likes

I am questioning my decision to put DS on my departure day on my upcoming trip, now. I want these in my hotel room to munch on throughout the trip, and I don’t want to share, which I will have to do if I haul them home.

3 Likes

Delirium.

I love that drink! Had planned to get one this trip but it didn’t happen. Next time!

1 Like

Yeah I can understand that. I wasn’t able to eat more than a quarter of either and look forward to them as a potential late night snack tomorrow. We come back to DS on Sunday, departure day, and I’ll probably pick up some more to bring home to share.

2 Likes

Met up with an old coworker of DF’s at Splitsville and that turned from a quick hello to hanging out for almost 2 hours.

So our next and final stops were overdue. We grabbed moonshine cocktails from Homecomin and are now in line to get Chicken Guy. And obviously Chicken Guy is the longest non virtual wait of the day :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

Finished up dinner and back at the Dolphin ready for bed now. Crowds-wise, DS wasn’t bad until later in the night. There’s areas with bottlenecks for sure, but was plenty of space most of the afternoon/evening. I also didn’t notice many issues with mask usage, other than people briefly taking down mask to take a drink or bite as they walk. The friends we met mentioned they were at DS late the night before and that they saw huge decreases in mask wearing as the night went on. Obviously, lot less CM walking around, so people take advantage.

One of the things that stood out today was how completely fantastic all of the bartenders we had were. They were friendly, willing to chat, made great recommendations, the whole nine yards.

Overall a great day and even the weather was excellent. It got warm in the sun, but there was a nice breeze that made hanging out with a drink extra enjoyable. Tomorrow will be in the 90s, so we will definitely be focusing on keeping hydrated…while snacking and “hydrating” with more adult beverages around WS and F&G at Epcot.

9 Likes

Can’t wait to see “snack” pictures! Hanging on for every detail!

1 Like