Purely For the Sake Of Research: A Solo Trip Report

Have fun at HS!! This is the way

8 Likes

12 Likes

Does your family know you’re there, or is that a secret too? :rofl:

5 Likes

DB7 is the best! Enjoy!

1 Like

My family knows I’m here. They know that I have to do things and see things that I haven’t done before as part of the travel event So they are not thrilled that I’m coming through here but they know that I am. And I have to say that it’s pretty awesome but I really need someone who is a huge fan to be here with me so that I can appreciate some of the context a little bit more

18 Likes

Got the ribs. They’re a little cold, but they are very tasty. A little bit of a kick to them. Super tender and fall right off the bone, really delicious. Comes with a slaw dressed with a vinaigrette. It’s crunchy fresh, tasty. Also comes with a blueberry muffin which is a little interesting to me. But it is really delicious. Super dense, nice blueberry flavor without being overpowering. It really complements the sauce on the ribs quite nicely

27 Likes

Not sure if I’ll get to use it. I have some dinner plans around the time it looks like this will be called and I can’t be late for that and the park will be closed by the time I’m done. But satisfying to know that I can get it done for my family

29 Likes

Will this research will include Gideon’s and a test of the hand-held vacuum sealer? (Asking for a friend :wink:)

10 Likes

What a great opportunity, you are truly blessed. Thank you for involving others on your trip, that’s a great idea! Looks like a good chance of storms every day, try to stay dry, enjoy the next few days, and have fun! :grin:

4 Likes

We shall see!

4 Likes

I’m so excited to follow along! I’ve cut back a lot in the last few months on how much time I spend lurking on the forum…but your trip report hooked back in.

6 Likes

Hope you can use it!

4 Likes

Good job :wink: If Rise continues to run well, you should be called around 5:00.

6 Likes

The ribs are my favorite dish there!

3 Likes

Awesome, just catching up. So glad you were able to make it down.

4 Likes

Wahoo! So glad you were able to pull this off! Have a great trip!

5 Likes

05 would be perfect. It is showing four hours oh yeah I guess I just cant math. Five would be perfect

10 Likes

After I secured my boarding group I went to enjoy the vacation short film which was adorable and I have to say is a perfect way to kick off my little trip here. The seats are just about the cutest things I’ve ever seen and I really enjoyed the film as well

31 Likes

I’m headed off now to a little side adventure. Still on property but with some other friends and I will share about it soon. I hope to have some choose my own adventure questions coming up again later this afternoon

12 Likes

We love the vacation short.

4 Likes