Purely For the Sake Of Research: A Solo Trip Report

Honestly I’m almost as excited about this as I am your trip. :joy:

3 Likes

You know I never did get to watch it because the Internet connection was so terrible on the bus. I had hoped to watch this morning in the plane but as you saw from an earlier comment the Wi-Fi was broken so I don’t know when I’m gonna watch that last hour but I was really looking forward to doing that today

4 Likes

finally caught up, pesky little league games and all :slight_smile:

loving following along, but even better… syrs :slight_smile:

4 Likes

D’oh! Make sure to download it to your device before your flight home, assuming you don’t get a chance to watch in your room!

4 Likes

Can’t wait!

2 Likes

Yup

3 Likes

:thinking:

3 Likes

Another trip report! I’m never going to keep up :joy: Have fun!

6 Likes

How generous are the seats? DH and I are Pammie Plus Parks size.

I can’t wait to discuss it with you! One of my favorite scenes is in the last hour.

Thank you for sharing your trip with us. :heart:

3 Likes

The seats? I’m sorry. I’ve just come from Sangria University. I’m gonna need a little more information :grin:

10 Likes

Can’t wait to follow along with you.

1 Like

:rofl:

1 Like

So I went to Three Bridges this afternoon with some friends. They have a special offering: Sangria University. You get to try four different sangrias (regular pours, not tasting pours) and then make your own. So basically 5 glasses of sangria. And also me of their apps; today it was guacamole and chips which was phenomenal. I had a fun couple of hours and got to love on some people I’ve been missing.

And how I’m heading back to HS because I think my boarding group will be called soon!

23 Likes

Fun!! Is this available to anyone or just TAs?

1 Like

Anyone! I can post the email later. It’s $45 inclusive of tax and tip if I didn’t already say so

11 Likes

What a deal!

3 Likes

A drinking certificate ?!? Sounds dangerous :flushed::wink::rofl:

9 Likes

One is made to wonder if a certain Kat was involved. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Jeez. You only posted one photo of seats. Shouldn’t be that hard to remember. :rofl: :wine_glass::rofl:

5 Likes