Purely For the Sake Of Research: A Solo Trip Report

Where will OBNurseNH go first after checking bags at her resort?

• Magic Kingdom
  • Epcot
  • Hollywood Studios
  • Animal Kingdom

0 voters

3 Likes

ASM is what we currently have booked for August-looking forward to your thoughts of it! :blush:

2 Likes

After all your gushing about CSR and GDT??? but I LOVE ASM the best… the theming is over the top awesome! ok… just really BIG :laughing:

6 Likes

If you don’t go to AK first I’ll turn in my deductive reasoning card

8 Likes

What?! :scream::exploding_head:

Okay. I had to do some deep breathing to get myself back under control.

Yippee! I’m so darn excited about your trip! Will you be able to arrange a meet with @Dreamer?

:partying_face::smile::raised_hands:

13 Likes

More surprised you didn’t get away and do this sooner actually. :smiley:

Have fun along with all the “research”.

8 Likes

I figured CSR is closest to the Tree of Life :blush:

5 Likes

So exciting! I have been contemplating trying to go solo sometime this summer. My solo trip in Nov 2019 was seriously amazing.

6 Likes

Ugh! I forgot to show voters!

Looks like only one voter got this right today! I’m on a bus to Hollywood Studios this afternoon!! I wanted to test out the ability to get a BG from 35K feet. But the wifi in the plane wasn’t working so that was a bust. I’ll head to Hollywood for a while and try again at 1.

I hope you guys get better at this!

18 Likes

In hindsight the right answers were so obvious! Third time’s the charm?

3 Likes

Since you know I’m going to Hollywood, and since I’m starving, why don’t you choose where I should have lunch? Most votes wins!

• ABC Commissary
  • Docking Bay 7
  • Ronto Roasters
  • Woody’s Lunchbox

0 voters

Pick someplace yummy!

3 Likes

Not sure. We’ll see!

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::+1:t2: That’s brilliant!

3 Likes

Right?! I thought it might be helpful to other early fliers. And with no pressure to succeed it was worth the attempt. Oh well.

8 Likes

I’m no help picking lunch as I’m pretty sure only one of those were even open last time I was in the bubble.

I’m so excited for your trip, you sneaky sneak! Have ALL the fun! Remember, a second chance at BG in 1 hour-ish!

5 Likes

I have arrived!

And it looks like I’m heading to docking bay 7 for some lunch! Thanks for voting

33 Likes

I didn’t get to vote but that would be my choice. I love the kefta meatless balls and hummus!

5 Likes

We all thought you would go more high-brow on a TA adventure. :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

What a piece of junk!

40 Likes

I knew it! Star Wars!!!

5 Likes