Purely For the Sake Of Research: A Solo Trip Report

Honestly, I feel the same. But I did enjoy UOR with DD18 two weeks ago when we went. But don’t have the desire to rush back like I do with Disney.

1 Like

Ok weird hypothesis: since Star Tours is no longer “random crap on a screen” for you, and you can pick things out that you recognize, would that counter the sickness since the other rides don’t cause a problem?

I almost think it sounds like it’s more sensory overload than simply a motion issue.

2 Likes

Bathroom?? Lotsa beer :beer:

3 Likes

No I don’t think so. Generally screen rides don’t agree with me. Although I understand that Soren and flight of passage our screen rides. It might be that it’s a screen right and it’s a close tight little box.

Purge booth :smirk:

1 Like

I’m all done fixing the spelling errors for this talk to text thing. Just figure it out or don’t. I don’t think I talk weird but apparently I do

12 Likes

I’ve really been enjoying the last string of posts, actually! It’s like I’m touring with you and playing a game all at once!

(Plus knowing you had those four “pints” of beer makes all the errors hilarious!)

8 Likes

This is more for me than for you guys for a future reference. Not a fan of IPA generally. I don’t care for the hoppiness but this one is smooth despite the hops and I’d like to make note of it in case I’d like to pick some up some time at home

7 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Not really a binge-y purge-y kind of girl

The nearby music is fantastic. It’s like 80s hits but covers and jazzy. I don’t know it’s very cool

Like right now it’s flash dance but not flash dance like you know it

4 Likes

I’m so excited to try out Baseline with my DD21 in a few weeks! Is it weird drinking with my daughter? Why, yes it is. But being at Disney will make it magical - right?

4 Likes

Run with a bunch of beer in you…then say that :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Those were some nice looking chilled soups of barley, hops, and yeast. Great snack!

6 Likes

All the races I’ve ever done have beer at the end of the race. I actually time most of my running around whether I want to have a cocktail or not. The whole running thing really cuts down on the drinking thing. Which I suppose is good but is not quite as fun

2 Likes

Only if you get into an Indiana Jones style drinking contest. Then it gets weird.

2 Likes

Totally not weird. They turn into adults at some point

1 Like

I’m having trouble making that transition to her being an adult. Don’t get me started on her boyfriend. But I’m working on it! Parenting has been something I’ve been good at in every stage until this one. Seriously, hardest part is letting go for me.

6 Likes

I am super surprised at how much I like this IPA. In case you care. Which you probably don’t. But like I finished it before I finished any of the other ones.

7 Likes

5 Likes