Not really. It’s only 20 ounces. That’s a typical large beer out somewhere

1 Like

Chug and run?

I mean, what could go wrong?

1 Like

I’m not a frat boy!

This flight was meant to be enjoyed

5 Likes

Ok, the size distortion in the photo is playing with me. That looks like 4 pints and a jumbo pretzel.

2 Likes

This pretzel is amazing and the mustard is perfect and the cheese is delicious. This was such a good choice. Thanks again @cherokee_jacket

5 Likes

No that’s a lot of beer if that’s the case​:joy::joy:

1 Like

And when I’m done, guess what I’m conveniently located nearby to

1 Like

Star Tours? Muppets?

Vomit booth?

1 Like

I can’t do star tours. It makes me sick

That is so sad! :frowning_face:

What is the vomit booth??

…my notes from my menu research list out the tomato/mozzarella app, salmon entrée, and the chocolate coconut cake for possible options at HBD. I am open to suggestions though!

Everyone keeps waxing poetic about the Cobb salad and grapefruit cake. I am not a fan of Cobb salad or of grapefruit.

2 Likes

Then yeah maybe pick somewhere else.

…it’s a booth you vomit in? You know? To purge the beer?

Thought that was rather self explanatory…?

Ha ha I thought you were referencing a particular ride. Perhaps Tower of terror or rock and roller coaster. Actually star Tours would probably be the vomit booth for me because it totally messes with my equilibrium and ruins the rest of my day

2 Likes

Love that!!

2 Likes

DD21 has issues with it sometimes. Can you do Soarin’? That’s the one that messes with her the most. That’s probably why you don’t like UOR too - so many screen rides. Or just cuz it’s not Disney.

I have no issues with Soren. And flight of passage is just fine, I sometimes have to look away for a brief second or two but starters sticks with me in a terrible awful way and just wrecks my whole day.
And now that I’m kind of a fan I wish that I could enjoy it.

Anyway after I finish up here I’m gonna go check out millennium falcon Smugglers run

4 Likes

Ha ha. It’s just cause it’s not Disney. I’m a snob

3 Likes