PT’s February Trip Home

The boozy beignets were good. I had so many people tell me just get the rum so we did all rum.

5 Likes

I tried to see it!

1 Like

I was going to book DAH for tonight but it is sold out. I am interested to see how you feel about it. I am hoping that even on a night that it is sold out that you can still accomplish a lot. Enjoy it tonight.

Thanks! I read that it was sold out. I would expect Thursday night will too if it hasn’t already?

How are crowds today?

We have not made it to the parks yet today!

We began our day at The Void

Then lunch:

We forgot to take pictures of the apps. After lunch we went to the outlets:

We were hoping to see our room before we head to EP and then AK after hours but no luck so far:

19 Likes

Who had the Lobster and is it New England good???

1 Like

I had steamer and crab stuff baked lobster! So did my son’s girlfriend . He had firecracker shrimp and swordfish. It was all excellent. The lobster shell was very hard, the tools they gave were wrong, and why no pick? Other than that- it was very good (my uncle had a lobster boat).

8 Likes

DAH AK 8:43 and we are on our way to Dinosaur. We will return to EE but have been on it 4x.

15 Likes

Lines at food carts

7 Likes

That is why DS wants to do DAH at AK. He loves EE!! Ok–so do I!

4 Likes

It is my favorite attraction! We took a break because everyone left RoL and went to EE. There was an actual 2 minute line! We did TS and are waiting for the second Dinosaur ride (why are they making everyone do these preshows?).

11 Likes

Sounds like an awesome night so far!!

2 Likes

Success so far! It is sold out but it is going great!

4 Likes

Success so far! It is sold out but it is going great!

1 Like

The next day will be the mad scramble to pack and assure the dog that we will be back…so Incase I don’t get on here later, I hope to see you at DAH at MK tomorrow night! I will be wearing my ‘Wicked Proud’ Patriots T-shirt with my DH who towers above me and my DS who is just a little shorter than I am. And hopefully won’t be in a wheelchair since I wrecked my toe two days ago! DH is trying to talk me into it and I am fighting him Tooth and nail.

2 Likes

I will be looking for you! I just looked in my drawer. I will be wearing this:

18 Likes

That is so pretty.

Love the T shirt

2 Likes

Looks like your trip is going so well! I hope that continues!

I like that shirt you plan to wear today!

3 Likes