PT’s February Trip Home

It has stayed almost exactly as planned! I will catch up here later this morning.

10 Likes

While you are doing your laundry?

Lol- I may be putting the room back together then! We got up and ran (to stand in line)…

9 Likes

LOL hurry up and wait.

4 Likes

Tuesday night we did not get into our room after DAHs at midnight.

Wednesday we had a late start and the plan was EP food booths for lunch we returned to WL for a swim before dinner.

The Queen was amazing!

19 Likes

After dinner we were on schedule and made it to ToT on time. The FP line was expected to take about 45 minutes due to a shut down, so we went to our next FP.

Then on to the Fantasmic Dessert Party

Still on plan we ended the night at Bluezoo

16 Likes

What is all over the ground in the 5th photo that the CM is tending to?

2 Likes

This morning we went to MK for BOG breakfast and a couple of quick rides. There was a breakfast boat to MK!

16 Likes

He is making a Mickey head out of the leaves!

7 Likes

Oh! I was imagining an allergic nightmare! I thought it was peanut shells!

5 Likes

Did you enjoy the food at dinner?

1 Like

Most likely we will not return. The entrees were better than expected. There were appetizers and desserts we enjoyed, and others we did not. It is a great dining plan value. The OOP cost would have been $220 for three adults. OOP I would have gone to about 20 different restaurants that I love, for less money.

6 Likes

This morning after we returned from MK I did some laundry and enjoyed the WL.

19 Likes

Not too worried about cost as we are DDP but there are not many character meals without buffets/AYCTE of which I’m not a huge fan (although we are trying breakfast at 1900 PF this upcoming trip) so I am hopeful we will enjoy Snow White in March. Glad to hear that you thought most of the food was good.

1 Like

Yes, I had read so many bad reviews about the prime rib. Mine was cooked perfectly. It has good flavor. You really only have a butter knife, and it cut the meat. My son got the fish dish, and his girlfriend had the veal.

7 Likes

Awesome photos. Loving following you around…:sunglasses:

2 Likes

We will be leaving soon for DAH. We just got back from HS. This was our third time there this week and we said good bye on our way out. RnR. ToT, SDD, a late lunch and a new experience for my son’s girlfriend.

19 Likes

So after a 4 hour flight delay, we’re not going to make it. Very disappointed in Southwest today. Going to drown my sorrows in Sanaa bread service to go and try to regroup for tomorrow. :disappointed_relieved:

3 Likes

I am sorry! Sanaa is a good place to find comfort.

4 Likes

Thursday night we went to MK After Hours. If we had down this first we most likely would have been disappointed in AK. One example: in MK there were carts all over the place! Each cart was giving away popcorn, ice cream and drinks. In AK we found three and one did not have ice cream. In MK there were a couple of QS options open. In AK there was not.

I will admit we did some unusual attractions but we had a blast!

We ended up going on: Jungle Cruise, Country Bears, Magic Carpets, BTMRR x3 (first time ever we got to stay on a ride and go again), Astro Orbitor, Space x3, Buzz, Haunted Mansion, and Under the Sea. We did 7DMT and Pirates earlier in the day.

19 Likes