PT’s February Trip Home

I planned this trip to “go home” and share some of the reasons we feel in love with Disney with my son’s girlfriend. I wish I could say this has been a slow process, but you all know “Disney Crazy”.

We flew out before 8 this morning and we received a room text as we landed. Our first two nights are at POR and they gave us a wheelchair accessible room.

Going to POR is returning to my first Disney home.

We have deluxe dining the first two nights so we went through most of our snacks at the Festoval of the Arts and the brown doors were open!

Crowds are what I would expect this weekend - crazy!

We are sitting outside ToT waiting for our FP window.

29 Likes

Thank you for sharing.

1 Like

Looks like a great start! Nice that you got a corner room!! We had a quick visit over to POR on Friday - had never been before - and it was really a neat place! Looking forward to more updates!

5 Likes

You got off to a fast start…here, there and everywhere!! Thanks for taking us along…

1 Like

I am amused that you, like I, do not appear in any of the photos of your TR. :wink:

6 Likes

But, strangely enough, the bathroom does. :thinking: Perhaps we will get photos when the much-anticipated meet occurs??

6 Likes

‘Tis certainly in my plans. :blush:

3 Likes

Definitely never here- PrincipalTinker allows me to keep work/personal separate. I usually do not post trip reports outside of LaCava but with DAHs, Lion King Tier 1, and Fantasmic Dessert Party I thought maybe I could share some of my crazy, over the top planning.

14 Likes

POR is so beautiful! I hope you have a wonderful time!

4 Likes

Add to my list of things I have not done in years:

Waiting for the boat to Disney Springs!

17 Likes

Where are we headed?

1 Like

Frontera Cocina, it is a special request.

4 Likes

POR is lovely. It’s my favorite of the moderate resorts.

5 Likes

I love a picture trip report! Just awesome!!!

1 Like

Reminds me of my first trip-POR royal room for my DD5 birthday. We took the boat to DS for dinner on arrival night. After that my 2 yo DD kept asking for the boats again! Between that and the carrousel, it was a close race for her favorite! Your pictures bring back precious memories. Have an amazing time!

4 Likes

We are here!

13 Likes

Have a wonderful trip! I am curious to see how you like Frontera Cocina.

2 Likes

I have heard some really bad and some pretty good things.

2 Likes

We were at Epcot today as well (we ropedropped). While I thought it was busy and more crowded than any previous time I’ve gone, it didn’t seem oppressively crowded to me… And with us doing RD and using g TP, we saw everything we had wanted to with minimal waits. I’m looking forward to hearing more of your trip… I’ll try to post a trip report after our trip. Enjoy, and looking forward to reading more of your trip report…

3 Likes

Although I saw people waiting in lines for attractions we spent our time in world showcase. There were not lines at the booths and we easily found a place to eat our food. It seemed as if people were walking in circles.

9 Likes