Prude, Lewd, Rude and Crude — ADR planning

I’m looking forward to @PrincipalTinker’s answer. I googled photos and BOG has beautiful Christmas decorations where CRT only adds a tree downstairs. CRT is much more elegant, though. I am interested in seeing what you decide.

2 Likes

For me it is because I step into the Beast’s castle at Christmas. If they don’t decorate the insides of the castle, then my answer would change.

3 Likes

I don’t guess I’ve been there at Christmas

December 2019 I went with my 30 year old niece. She told me walking into the ballroom decorated for Christmas was the highlight of the year. I then reminded her she had a rather large dream wedding a few months earlier.

6 Likes

It’s Go Time.

It’s 5.38am Eastern. I have my laptop, iPhone and iPad in position.

My dates have opened up, but it’s not letting me book anything yet.

8 Likes

@sanstitre_has_left_the_building, if you think your friends will think CRT is “Disney”, book that! You know them best!

3 Likes

They don’t really care about Disney. So I’m looking for wow factor for them, and Christmas factor for me. So BOG has the edge. Based on your recommendation. For which you will be held accountable.

6 Likes

Good luck! :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

I am terrified they won’t decorate this year (you know- cost savings, f the guest experience).

4 Likes

5.46am Still not in

2 Likes

It opened at exactly 6 for me the other day. The dates were there but it didn’t work before 6.

4 Likes

I have tabs on my laptop for everything, and in order. I have Space 220 Lounge on MDE on my iPhone. I have my calendar and prioritised list open for reference.

It’s like mission control here.

5.53am Not open yet

6 Likes

60 seconds . . .

3 Likes

Hope you’re getting what you want :crossed_fingers:t2:

2 Likes

Went for BOG rather than CRT.

Didn’t get Sci-Fi on either of the two days I tried, so substituted H&V.

No sign of S220 lounge on any day at any time. Did find a S220 main dining, but I would have had to have ripped up my schedule. Not worth it.

Otherwise got everything I wanted at +/- 30mins from when I wanted it. So did get: BOG, A&C, H&V, WC, GG for CP, Oga, 50s PT, Citricos.

18 Likes

Mostly good news then.

Get those dining alerts set up for Space 220 and ScFi. I found the email alerts that came in when I was getting up were always successful. :crossed_fingers:

6 Likes

When I booked in Feb the S220 lounge appeared in the afternoon at 60 days out as opposed to 6am like the rest. I almost settled for main and then it popped up.

9 Likes

Not surprising.
TWSS

3 Likes

Sounds successful!

3 Likes

You have a great line up! Your continuing hunt for S220 lounge and Sci-Fi will give you something to do/moan about for the next few weeks.

Have you looked at the Christmas pictures of BOG? :heart_eyes:

7 Likes