Prude, Lewd, Rude and Crude — ADR planning

Yes. That was what made me settle on BOG rather than CRT. Plus @PrincipalTinker’s personal guarantee that it would be exactly like that this year.

11 Likes

It will be better – because you will get to see it in person.

4 Likes

Am also planning to eat at: Satu’li, Epcot festival booths, Casey’s Corner or Sleepy Hollow, and Ronto Roasters.

4 Likes

What’s good at these spots? I’m always unsure where to head for QS in MK.

1 Like

I’ve been to neither. It’s thin pickings for QS at MK in my view. Though the vloggers all rave about the chicken waffle at Sleepy Hollow.

4 Likes

I enjoyed Pecos Bill’s this past July.

6 Likes

Both Casey’s and Sleepy Hollow have very limited menus. My kids love the corn dog nuggets at Casey’s but I found the chili dog too sloppy. It has “Walt’s Chili” so it was worth trying, but not finishing. Sleepy Hollow only has a few items – IIRC they have the chicken sandwich @sanstitre_has_left_the_building mentioned, a turkey leg, and desserts.

4 Likes

Casey’s is hotdogs and corndog nuggets and Sleepy Hollow is waffles and funnel cakes. For a real qs meal I always choose Pecos Bills or Columbia Harbor House. Pinocchio Village Haus or Cosmic Rays are just ok.

4 Likes

OK, I like planning as much as the next guy. But if this is what’s making you moan, I think it’s time.to broaden your interests.

2 Likes

Is Hollywood & Vine actual buffet again, or family style?

1 Like

I’m now in the worst part of the run up to a trip. There’s nothing to do now but wait. Plans are all made. ADRs all booked. Eight long weeks stretch out before me.

2 Likes

Nah, you will change your mind about something and start rearranging. It’s what we do. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Noooo. @sanstitre_has_left_the_building does not change his mind. Ever!

He just refines his plans. And remakes them. And then threatens anyone who challenges him with a ban. In fact no one can call themselves a true Liner if he has not “banned” them at least once.

:wink:

9 Likes

I must be a true liner; he has banned me plenty of times.

7 Likes

I feel left out.

7 Likes

Even if the nonsense you people are spouting is true, I’ve been here enough times before to know that this is the worst part now. The really worst part is one to two weeks out. And, sometimes, the night before, when I have a panic attack.

8 Likes

At least it’s 60 days out and not 180 days.

True, but let’s believe that going with friends will allow you to skip that part.

5 Likes

Yeah, but when that was a thing you had the excitement of booking your FPPs at 60 days.

Even more likely this time. The stakes are higher.

5 Likes

Don’t worry. Just keep asking him if he’s changed his mind yet? Or just make a comment around the subject.

6 Likes

You’re a gay. I cut you more slack.

8 Likes