Prude, Lewd, Rude and Crude — ADR planning

Our ADR booking day is in a week. Here’s what I have planned. (We are staying on property.)

60 days
LTT

60+1
Ohana (or Chef Mickey or Cape May) breakfast <— can’t decide which
50s PT

60+2
Oga’s (morning)
Sci-Fi
Citrico’s (or CG) late dinner <— can’t decide which

60+3
BOG lunch
S220 lounge (aiming for 6pm)

60+4
Raglan Road brunch

Booking order (?)
S220
BOG
Ohana
Oga
Sci-Fi
50s PT
Citrico’s
LTT
RR

Thoughts? Recommendations?

5 Likes

If you have Open Table, you can book Raglan today.

There has been some weird stuff going on with MK dining. I think it is because they have not announce party dining or dessert parties. LTT might be very difficult.

4 Likes

Those first four - whew! I feel for you. My list is the same as your top four except switch BOG to Celebration at the Top. I am legit about to cheat off your paper. :laughing: I took four hours off work to make my ADRs. I know it won’t take that long, but I will need time to recover so I don’t show up at the office and sulk the rest of the day. Hoping for the best, but expecting the worst.

4 Likes

Ugh. That was one they specially requested. They want to do a Christmas dinner. Which in the UK is what LTT serves.

There’s Minnie’s Christmas thing at H&V I suppose.

I think LTT will open up more slots. If you can’t get it set up a finder or have one of us set it up for you so we get the text?

1 Like

We love CG! I think CG is a much nicer experience than Citricos. I think the food is better, too. Although CG’s prix fixe menu for the 50th is a turn off right now. So, I won’t be trying for a reservation for my February trip.

I’m not sure if December will change things but when I look for TS a few days or even day before I almost always see LTT and BOG has been showing up a lot recently as well. Almost never see S220 or Ohana (maybe a rare 7am but that would mean I have to leave my house around 6)

You can make this one via Open Table right now.

1 Like

Oops, I should have kept reading.

Raglan Road: booked

13 Likes

I think space 220 lounge at 60+ 3 will be near impossible.

I cancelled and rebooked a a trip 4 times in the past year and I could never get it before 60+5.

2 Likes

Is Cape May a character breakfast?

It wasn’t in June but it used to be in the before times. :blush:

1 Like

When we were staying at Beach Club in August they were doing a photo shoot with Minnie and Daisy at Cape May. One of the cast members commented to us that she hoped it was a sign that the character meals would be returning soon.

2 Likes

I saw something on YouTube saying it’s about to come back along with some others like crystal palace

1 Like

Cape May character breakfast has returned just this week:

Crustal Palace character breakfast returns on October 25th

https://www.wdwmagic.com/dining/the-crystal-palace/news/16sep2022-characters-breakfast-dining-returning-to-the-crystal-palace-at-walt-disney-world.htm

7 Likes

Hooray!!

Anytime left to book a leading reservation? I think to get space you will need one, will most likely be gone at 60+4

Crossing my fingers for you @sanstitre_has_left_the_building.

Anyone want to help me with my high maintenance bucket list of ADR’s. My 60th day is Wednesday 10/12

Saturday 12/10 - Homecomin’ Brunch
Not really worried about this one. The 60th day is Tuesday 10/11.
Dinner: Celebration at the Top or Topollino’s Terrace

Sunday
Sci Fi
The Edison

Monday
Nomad Lounge (will rope drop)
Jiko

Tuesday
'Ohana (shooting for an early dinner 3:30ish)

Wednesday
Space 220
(Whatever time I can get. Husband really wants this one. He originally said he didn’t care about it. Said my videos of it didn’t look all that exciting. A few weeks later he watched a documentary on Netflix about the Challenger’s final flight. He said “Are we going to the space restaurant?”) :roll_eyes:

Thursday
Wild Africa Trek (this shouldn’t be hard)
Flying Fish

Friday
SH 71 (lunch)
Cinderelly’s (Dinner. My husband is looking forward to this, so leaving two days open to try and get it.)

Saturday (early breakfast, whichever one I can get)
Cinderelly’s
Topollino’s

5 Likes

I counsel get what you can and feel confident that what seems difficult may materialize just when you need it.

Definitely remember to search for a table for 4 if two seems unavailable. And grab closest time just to have a reservation at that restaurant.

It may not be the case tho the software seems to favor an existing reservation being modified over a new reservation.

Our last week of June trip provided lots of modifications that weren’t showing weeks before the trip.

Faith and patience ! :blush:

3 Likes