Prude, Lewd, Rude and Crude — ADR planning

What a great list. I don’t think Celebration at the Top has been available for a couple of months?

1 Like

Ah, yes. That is what I have been reading. Too bad. I think Topollino’s is a good compromise. We are staying at Riviera that night, so it will be nice to be close to the room after dinner.

2 Likes

I’m really looking forward to following aling a TR with you and your hubby. I loved your TRs with “the kids” which inspired my DS to take pics with his shoulder plush pals.

3 Likes

Yikes! You’ve really got your work cut out for you!

Also I incorrectly read that as your 60th birthday was coming up and I thought “there ain’t no way this lady is 60!” and what do you know I was right :rofl:

LOL! Let’s pretend … for when I’m actually 60.

2 Likes

Deal!

1 Like

I am overthinking. Suddenly I have new found respect and compassion for those who have to book ADR’s for parties greater than one. Lol!
So … I have a room only reservation for 12/10. Tomorrow is the 60th for that reservation. Can I book ADR’s for the rest of the trip 12/11-12/17 tomorrow, or do I have to wait until Wednesday? I was sure I knew the answer to this until the email I received from TP.
“And don’t forget, since you’re staying on property, you can reserve for up to ten days of your trip.”
#dontjudgeme #underpressure #expectations

2 Likes

Yes, you can book tomorrow for the length of your reservation. I am arriving on the 10th and booking tomorrow morning.

1 Like

If you have multiple reservations you will have multiple ‘60 days’ from which to book your dining reservations. Once you hit that 60 day you can book through checkout day of that first reservation on that 60th day. Then you’ll have to book the rest at the next 60th day.

2 Likes

Still sad I’m missing you by a few days.

4 Likes

Me too!

2 Likes

This! I was about to mess this part up badly. For tomorrow, I was prepared to book the first day (12/10) but I can actually book 12/10 and 12/11 tomorrow.

4 Likes

Yes, well, anyway. Back to me.

I’ve been reviewing my options and did a few trial reservations to see what’s easy to get and what isn’t.

I’m going to give up on S220. Because of the way I’ve scheduled things — and I’m too invested in it to change the schedule — it was S220 or Candlelight Processional dining package. The later don’t seem very hard to get; whereas everyone says the former is impossible at 60+3 and I don’t want to be wasting valuable time at 5.45am Eastern trying to get S220 when I have other tricky ones I want to shoot for, too.

I’m going to aim for as late a CP package as I can (I’ve seen 4.45pm at Coral Reef available) and for the 8.30pm show. I’m assuming we’ll be fine for Enchantment at 9.30pm.

Because CP dining is relatively early, it means BOG is out, too. On that day we’re doing Whispering Canyon breakfast, so we just won’t be hungry enough for BOG if we’ve got a late afternoon Coral Reef, too. We’ll have to find some kind of acceptable snack option at MK, before hopping to EP.

So the amended schedule is this:

60 days
LTT

60+1
Chef Mickey breakfast
50s PT

60+2
Oga’s (morning)
Sci-Fi
Citrico’s late dinner

60+3
Whispering Canyon breakfast
Coral Reef (CP dining package)

60+4
Raglan Road brunch

Booking order
Raglan Road is already booked via Open Table
Chef Mickey
Oga’s
LTT
Coral Reef
Sci-Fi
50s PT
Citrico’s (should be easy)
Whispering Canyon (should be easy)

5 Likes

Sorry, did we miss it earlier- Sci-fi has been very hard to get.

6 Likes

Pretty sure you mean Harmonious bc you’ll never make it to MK at 930 after the 830 CP show. Where will you try to watch Harmonious?

2 Likes

But he’s so fond of Enchantment, isn’t he?

5 Likes

That’s true he is… I’ve heard him rave about it many times.

5 Likes

Oh yes. Good point.

4 Likes

Also, I’m giving the boys the choice of CRT, BOG and LTT. (Assuming I get the choice to book them. I’ll be booking at 60 days.)

Paul asked for a traditional Christmas dinner which points to LTT. But it’s kinda boring inside. The other two aren’t very Christmassy foodwise (do they Christmas up the decor?) but they are much more interesting places to eat.

You were taking too long. :joy:

7 Likes