Prude, Lewd, Rude and Crude — ADR planning

Hmm. Maybe kill two birds with one stone and go for Minnie’s Holiday Dine at H&V. That could replace Sci-Fi and provide the Christmas meal.

3 Likes

That’s what I would do. Sci-Fi is just not that special of a meal

But the milkshakes are yummy! (Says the person who hasn’t been a second time)

2 Likes

Oh, and H&V says special holiday treat?

6 Likes

I heard that it has really improved since reopening…

1 Like

Dude it’s in the name… Minnie’s HOLIDAY dine. It’s decorated, the characters are in holiday outfits, and the menu is pretty much American holiday meal fare.

3 Likes

I will take your word for it

Just what I’ve heard. I’ve never eaten there.

1 Like

That’s not the point. It’s the theming. And Anthony likes cars.

7 Likes

I have. That’s why I’m happy to let other people tell me how it is now

5 Likes

But if we do H&V that screws up my Chef Mickey plans because that’s character dining overkill.

3 Likes

I’d pick SciFi over H&V any time.

8 Likes

Is it even car theming though?

Do you have to eat TS in HS?

It’s definitely worth at least one trip there. I loved the theming. I could definitely do without the incessant sci-fi flick commercials, though. It wouldn’t have been so bad if they just showed a real movie.

2 Likes

There was also some posts on chat this morning that some people don’t think December H & V reservations have been fully loaded.

1 Like

That’s the best part. Of course, I’ve seen most of the movies they are previewing too.

5 Likes

Alcoholic milkshakes aren’t special?!?

6 Likes

:woman_shrugging: It was a one and done for me.

1 Like

If you’re of a certain age, the drive in is a warm and fuzzy feeling nostalgia wise. We went many times as kids. It was special ‘cause we didn’t have much money and didn’t get out much. They stuffed as many kids in the hatchback of the station wagon as possible.
I distinctly remember watching “The Blob” and “Saturday Night Fever” at the drive in. :heart:

11 Likes