Prude, Lewd, Rude and Crude — a trip report

This is a fun thing to do, you can see everything from up there! And the food/drinks are good.

5 Likes

If you’re going that far, why not Waffle House and Big Lots instead?

14 Likes

He may enjoy the line (he’s very into cars) more than the ride. But I think he’ll enjoy the ride. I do. I think only spoilt, jaded theme park snobs don’t like it. We have nothing like it in the UK, as you know.

Well, the idea is to have a light breakfast (just an omelette and OJ for me) and a lightish lunch (a main and a milkshake). Dinner is at 7.45pm, with lunch at 12.15pm so plenty of time to build up an appetite for filet steak.

11 Likes

Waffle House is miles ahead of ihop. Go there instead.

@MouseMatt_Anty

7 Likes

You’ll have to ask @MouseMatt_Anty about that.

4 Likes

I really question your sanity right now. Or at least, your taste. Both suck.

9 Likes

It’s just the slow and cheesy start that spoils it for me (the party scene). However, I can imagine that someone who enjoys all the movies might be entertained by that bit. I haven’t enjoyed any F&F movies.

:crossed_fingers:t2:
Good luck.
I would hate to run out of room for BigFire :yum::yum::yum:

5 Likes

The two pre-shows really depend on the TMs doing them. They can be hilarious. The party scene is idiotic, but soon forgotten. The main thing is pretty cool, I think.

5 Likes

Ditto. I only watch 'em for DH and at some point I completely bowed out.

3 Likes

I have never been to the USA before so i did what any sane, sensible, level headed person would do in that situation: I watched a film and took notes.

I did the best i could do in the time scale i had. Which was months to be fair, but i’m lazy and Matthew didn’t put up much resistance.

So you really need to be directing all your bottled up anger, rage and violence towards him. And solely him.

Just him

29 Likes

I’ve only seen the pre-shows once, but the TMs were excellent. I was in hysterics. It seemed like noone else was listening to them. Totally unresponsive. It’s like they were there for the literal torture of the ride.
Keep an open mind people!! You might actually enjoy yourselves :roll_eyes::rofl:

2 Likes

Didn’t say either was especially good, but I’d rather the WH over IHOP most days.

4 Likes

Just to give us an idea of your expectations… what film?? :thinking::thinking::grimacing::grimacing:

Oh we do :rofl::rofl::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart:

11 Likes

Too lazy to press shift to get a capital I.

Dumbass.

12 Likes

Yes

It’s Dumas!

14 Likes

Oh no, it was directed at @SamRothstein and his poor taste in breakfast dining establishments.

You don’t have a frame of reference, so you should really experience both for yourself. Then you’ll understand my anger.

5 Likes

finally someone who gets what i’m trying to do! :rofl:

It’s like people who go to the Angus Steakhouse in Central London looking for a good steak. You won’t know it’s a no good, pointless rip off unless you go. :smiley:

9 Likes

Trying to re-invent Trip Advisor???

4 Likes

I forgot that was a thing.

But yes.

8 Likes

Jealous! We’re catching it Monday and it’s the Law & Order lady. I really thought about going Saturday night to catch NPH but our flight lands at 5pm and no way we could get the package and what if the flight is late?

7 Likes