Prude, Lewd, Rude and Crude — a trip report

I will be in the reserved area that night also for CP… I won’t be a weird friendly 'mercan to come say hi, but I may have a giddy moment if I see you!

9 Likes

:flushed:

I’m looking forward to this. @MouseMatt_Anty, will you promise to record this?

:face_with_monocle:

:crying_cat_face:

10 Likes

This trip sounds amazing!! Looking forward to following along.

6 Likes

IHOP - I get it. I do. But I pray with every fiber of my being that you can steer them to Waffle House instead.

7 Likes

Newb

And with 3 little words, this thread tells the others to hold their beer.

9 Likes

Cracker Barrel.

Not ihop.

Cracker Barrel.

14 Likes

Yes, you are correct! Noone goes to Waffle House or IHOP unless they’re very drunk and it’s very late and nothing else is open.

9 Likes

All of this. Better food and similar clientele. It’s the best of both worlds

11 Likes

and the store is da bomb

6 Likes

For a real experience …
late night Walmart followed by Waffle House

17 Likes

FIFY

2 Likes

Waffle House definitely.

Haven’t been to IHOP in a long time. We would go willingly with the kids, usually for a group breakfast. Sometimes as a family for breakfast for dinner.

5 Likes

I’m on the train now too! Excited to be here. Does this mean I’m the caboose?

@sanstitre_has_left_the_building since you’re friends are here now, do you want us to pretend we think you’re the greatest or should we just act normal?

IHOP is perfectly respectable. I go there from time to time and they do breakfast just fine. Cracker Barrel can be better but sometimes their quality is under par. I can’t speak to Waffle House because I have an aversion to being shot.

20 Likes

Add a bib, some mountain dew and a bunch of loud belching and you’ve got my childhood Friday nights.

I had a great meal last week at The Kitchen at HRH. Easy last minute reservation.

Fyi, you prob already know this, but it’s not a full starbys. It’s sb coffee at their quick service which has some weird name I can’t remember. The latte I got there was too sweet to drink.

Oh this is going to be amazing.

It’s unmatched at Christmas. Hopefully someone will be gently caressing the grand piano as you stroll.

Have to agree. All you need are the biscuits.

3 am waffle house naps were a thing in college. I like this idea.

10 Likes

You’re officially my favorite of the bunch. :rofl:

9 Likes

Wait what kind of train are we talking about here??

5 Likes

Is this the place to confess to you all that I actually met my husband in a Waffle House? He took me back there for our 10 yr anniversary, and had them put linens and candles on the table🤣. After that(we just had coffee), he took me out to " real" dinner.

31 Likes

[quote=“ScottFL, post:42, topic:91179”]
why not Waffle House and Big Lots

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

I’ve been WAITING for this report (no lie, it’s part of why I renewed my TP subscription… as I don’t have a trip on the books for next year…erm… yet).

SO HERE FOR THIS.

22 Likes

:rofl:

but truth!

6 Likes