Princess 5k 2024 for Non-Runners: a Motivational Thread

Aww Shawn will look so cute as Chip!

(am I spelling that right?)

4 Likes

Yes

2 Likes

I thought so but for the briefest moment I was second guessing and didn’t have the energy to go searching about LOL

2 Likes

WHAT, no Gaston!?!?

1 Like

I must admit that running at Disney has been creeping into my brain again lately. Thanks to all of you…

4 Likes

Well I married him so I think he’s more Beast-like :wink:

2 Likes

Yay!!

1 Like

You’re welcome
:smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Ironically, DW has been the one saying she wants to go back to WDW lately. Unfortunately its not in our budgets (financial or vacation time) for this year or even next maybe. The kids are really excited about the Nintendo stuff coming to Universal, so we may be doing an epic 2025 trip. Perhaps there will be a runDisney trip before that…

5 Likes

Oh I didn’t know that. Good.

Has anyone heard of these workout dresses?
I’m wondering about the quality.

Watch this
@ThorKat

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl: that will totally be how I’ll walk!

3 Likes

Walking in one of these Disney races has been rambling around in my head as well. Won’t stay down altho that June registration date might do the trick. It is awfully close . . . :thinking::unamused::confounded:

6 Likes

Let’s do it!!

5 Likes

I want to almost as badly as I wanted to do the MR340 - paddle the Missouri River from Kansas City to St Louis. Had my cousin talked into racing with me and then I broke my arm. :confounded:

A 5K is considerably less time consuming and possibly less dangerous. :smile:

Would a cane be allowed? :wink:

3 Likes

So…. Registration is next week, huh? Who is going to try? I haven’t really done a good job in getting myself in shape to run (or even walk) those 3 miles. Darn… I’m having second thoughts about this, but I really want to experience DisneyRun at least once in my life!!

3 Likes

I think I’m going to try. I’ll be walking it and there is time to work up to a decent walk time in 8 months :wink:

4 Likes

Will it be your fist time?

1 Like

I’ve completed and coached multiple races – you can do it! I’ll virtual coach you if you like! I would sign up and do it with you but the whole runDisney registration interface is a nightmare. But I can/will try!

3 Likes