Prices announced for Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser

Truthfully, the pricing isn’t as much as I thought it was going to be. Still pricey, don’t get me wrong…but I was actually expecting it to be even more.

I think I will have my kids and I dress up around the house and pretend we are in a space ship, taking our little X-Wing minivan out when we need to. It is a lot cheaper. :wink:

5 Likes

You will be in the Park for Half a day. You will be mixing with everyday park guests.

I am guessing it will be like a VIP tour to make sure you go to the right places at the right time and do not walk through a wormhole and end up in Toy Story Land.

7 Likes

I agree. This will be sold out for years

2 Likes

I wonder if they will open GE late on the days StarCruiser guests will be there?

3 Likes

Anything is possible, but based on the Itinerary I saw, they would have to keep people out until 1pm.

I do not see them stopping day guests from accessing Black Spire Outpost and spending their Spira.

3 Likes

It’s only 100 people, right? Or is it 100 rooms?

Either way it’s not that many people so as to disrupt the land operations. And they might adjust boarding groups accordingly too.

1 Like

100 rooms, so Max ~500 people.

Yeah not enough to disrupt the land.

1 Like

I thought it was 100 rooms. I can also see them staggering the guests as to not have the stories trample each other.

Yeah, I see them adjusting the BGs. However, the amount of people from the Star Cruiser will be minimal and may not really make any dent into the current operating procedure.

Based on the sample Intinerary, the SWGS* guests will start entering Baatu around 8:15 AM, ride ROTR then MFSR and be done with both rides by 10:30 AM.

Also, the total number of guests will be limited (around 400 or so) and they will be arriving in small groups via transportation. I would guess that the groups will go to each ride together and then break up afterwards to explore Baatu on their own.

This small number of people entering onto the rides in even small groups will not have a big impact on the overall wait for regular HS guests.

*-Star Wars Galactic Starcruiser or should it be SWGSC

2 Likes

Looking at the stories you might have to live out, they all seem to involve some illegal activity of some variety. I am afraid this might result in the First Order not liking us very much.

What are the safe missions…you know, like…help transport a TIE fighter or something that won’t get us into trouble?

4 Likes

Right. They are only exposing us to two possible scenarios at this point.

1. Become a smuggler and help Hondo Ohnaka.
  2. Help the resistance steal a ship for the Rebel spy. I believe this is the spy we have seen wandering around the land

You and me both!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I definitely want to do this. It is expensive - about as much as the 4-night Disney Cruise I was supposed to take last summer. But within my means if I budget appropriately.

The experience looks amazing. The itinerary is making me salivate just thinking about it.

My only hesitation is that I have a family of 6, which is just too many for a single cabin. It seems like 5 people will be the optimum value. I’m going to have to figure out which of my four children gets to stay ashore. :rofl:

7 Likes

The standard rooms can accomodate up to 5, and the two levels of suites are up to either 4 or 8.

1 Like

Similar situation here. I’m thinking this could be a great splurge for DS (now 14) when he turns 16. He’s a huge SW fan like me so I think the cost is justified, whereas the rest of the family is too young to enjoy all elements (it sounds like 7 years or up is ideal) or meh on SW.

4 Likes

You could reserve the Grand Captain Suite…it sleeps 8

5 Likes

I’d be happy to ask DH to tell his online friends that he knows a TA who could book it for them. I’ll ask him if there’s a way to PM people your info.

2 Likes

Sounds like it’s time for a 100 question Star Wars Kahoot! with everything to play for!!! :laughing:

4 Likes

Enough for a lightsaber, yes?

3 Likes