Prices announced for Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser

The official WDW site

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/star-wars-galactic-starcruiser/planning/

From the story:

2 Guests

2 guests per cabin will be $1,209 per guest per night for a grand total of $4,809 for the full experience.

2 Adults, 1 Child

2 Adults, 1 child per cabin will be $889 per guest per night for a grand total of $5,299 for the full experience.

3 Adults, 1 Child

3 adults, 1 child per cabin will be $749 per guest per night for a grand total of $5,999 for the full experience.

All pricing is for a standard cabin, on weeknights, during summer 2022.

Time for me to start working on convincing DW it is worth it.

7 Likes

The price includes:

• 2-night stay in a cabin or suite
  • Ongoing, immersive and interactive entertainment, where choices determine your experience
  • Food and beverages on the starcruiser (excluding alcoholic and specialty beverages) and a quick-service meal at Docking Bay 7 Food and Cargo or other select locations at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
  • Admission to Disney’s Hollywood Studios for your planetary excursion to Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge
  • Valet parking
  • Exclusive Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser databand (known on your home planet as a MagicBand)
3 Likes

:rofl::rofl: I love this!!

Prices seem just as I would have expected. Almost unaffordable, but probably low enough to keep it fully booked for years.

6 Likes

So no solo travellers, then?

@Randall1028

Not even with a supplement?

I’m sure they’ll gladly take the $4800 for a solo person.

9 Likes

I mean, that’s pretty intense. (And I’m one of those people who’s ok with paid FPP…) For $4800, the hubby and I could do a 7-night cruise in a verandah cabin on DCL and still have $300 left over for flights.

4 Likes

What a hilarious FAQ!! :rofl:

10 Likes

Pricing seems to be in line with what I was assuming. I’m curious about the suite prices though, we are a party of 8. I have lost hope that it will be open for my son’s birthday (3/12), but I guess that means we have to go to Disney twice next year!

3 Likes

You sure about that?

Those prices are the “starting from” prices. Don’t forget to add the cost of outfits and drinks. And it’s for the cheap rooms. There are three classes of room.

Also, are you just coming to WDW for these two nights? Or is it part of a longer stay?

Completely unaffordable for me. Not that I was ever interested in doing it.

This is a very premium experience. But I guess the hotel is pretty small. Are there enough people in the world who (a) want to do this and (b) can afford it?

2 Likes

Good point, but …

I reckon so 🤷🏽

3 Likes

Do we know how many rooms/suites there are in total?

There are 100.

Even if it turns out that this experience is awesome and I desperately want to do it, it’s just wildly out of my price bracket.

4 Likes

It seems to me it may be a disadvantage to have visited SWGE before. I think it will make suspension of disbelief during your day trip to Batuu more difficult.

I assume MFSR and ROTR are written into the story and are guaranteed.

2 Likes

About what I expected.

Interesting that they don’t speak specifically to single supplement.

Also interesting that this is your “base price” and no mention of what is included. If it’s like a traditional cruise, food, drink and entertainment would be included to an extent, with various add-ons and extras that could add to that cost.

3 Likes

That’s detailed in the small print. It’s pretty much all-inclusive except alcohol.

4 Likes

Oh. I don’t have my good eyes on this morning. So it’s similar in that way to a traditional cruise.

Can you buy an unlimited Fuzzy Tauntaun drink package??? :smiley:

4 Likes

That is very expensive. There are other things I would rather do with the cash. I’d rather stay at the GF and dine at Victoria and alberts. Lol I could probably dine there every night for that price. Ive never even stayed at GF yet because of the price. Also, doing an actual cruise sounds like a better use of the money to me.

I wonder if the “children” in the price list are Disney’s definition? What if the four of us are all considered Disney adults?

2 Likes

Three adults in a standard room would be $5,509. That’s two people sharing a bed and one person in a bunk. Or one person in the bed, and two in a bunk each. If they split it equally that’s $1,836 each.

Four adults in a standard room would be $6,699. So two are sharing the bed. Split four ways that’s $1,675 each.