Prices announced for Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser

I think the ‘kids’ are 3-9y.

2 Likes

Happy 10year old! :smiley:

I hate that rule, btw.

6 Likes

That price list does not seem to be complete then. And some of the rooms hold 5? So that’s missing too.

1 Like

The headlines:

The small print:

Price based on a cabin room at Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser. The number of packages available is limited. All packages are a 2-night experience. Package includes entry to Disney’s Hollywood Studios for one (1) day on day 2 of your experience. This admission ticket expires at midnight prior to departure date and is nonupgradable, nontransferable, nonrefundable and excludes activities/events separately priced. Package includes two (2) breakfast, two (2) lunch and two (2) dinner meals per Guest, with gratuity included for dinners; and one (1) quick-service meal consisting of one (1) entrée and either one (1) nonalcoholic beverage or, if age 21 or over, one (1) alcoholic beverage (where available), or, for Guests ages 3 to 9, one (1) combo meal from the children’s menu offerings, to be used in the theme park only. Entertainment and experiences onboard subject to change without notice or liability.

5 Likes

Haven’t seen that mentioned anywhere, but I would certainly expect some kind of front of line pass for Galactic starcruisers.

2 Likes

That’s one of the reasons I was hoping it would be open for my son’s birthday…check in the day before and preserve his “child” status.

2 Likes

Yeah liner kids don’t have happy 10th birthdays!! :rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

It’s in the itinerary!
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/star-wars-galactic-starcruiser/experience-highlights/#itinerary

In the round table some of the imagineers said that the rides were designed intentionally to be part of the story onboard.

3 Likes

From the WDW website:

Sample Itinerary

While the specifics of your voyage will be unique to your story, the choices you make—and the unexpected surprises that you encounter—will determine your personal Star Wars adventure.

As part of the interactive immersive theater that unfolds throughout your journey, unexpected Story Moments will pop up with Characters and special invitations that move your story forward in exciting new directions. Some Story Moments are called out in the sample itinerary, while others will develop from onboard activities that don’t always go exactly as planned.

Here is an example of what an itinerary may be like:

DAY 2

BREAKFAST

7:00 AM to 8:00 AM

TRANSPORT SHUTTLE TO BATUU

8:15 AM to 8:25 AM

STAR WARS: RISE OF THE RESISTANCE

8:45 AM to 9:30 AM

STORY MOMENT

For example, you might:

• Broker a deal for a heist?
  • Arrange to steal a ship from the First Order?

9:30 AM to 9:50 AM

MILLENNIUM FALCON: SMUGGLERS RUN

10:00 AM to 10:30 AM

LUNCH AT DOCKING BAY 7 FOOD AND CARGO

11:15 AM to 12:15 AM

TRANSPORT SHUTTLE TO STARCRUISER

12:40 PM to 12:50 PM

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/star-wars-galactic-starcruiser/experience-highlights/#itinerary

3 Likes

You’d be saving yourself $210.

2 Likes

Unless you are an AP holder. The only NEW APs for sale are those w/ children turning 10 :wink:

This seems so short! And the “ticket” to DHS that is included is only for 4 hours. But at least front of the line to the rides.

1 Like

Does that for sure mean that you wouldn’t have to queue though?

1 Like

It definitely looks like you do RotR before the park opens. I CANNOT imagine you would have to queue. I’m wondering even if there is a separate entrance.

1 Like

:see_no_evil: Still not seeing where this is e explicitly stated. Sorry I’m probably bring dumb.
I understand that the times in the itinerary would suggest so, but :thinking:

1 Like

I guess it feels explicit in the fact that they are having you in and out of the rides in 30 minutes?

2 Likes

:bulb::bulb: Ah, lightbulb moment. I looked at the duration rather than the actual time. So that’s before park opens, so it’s a given that you wouldn’t queue :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Do you remember the prices for any of the 2-night Disney Magic Staycations? Is this in line or much more? It’s about the same amount of time.

My three night cruise (same price as for two adults) was $2,548.

So this is wildly more expensive.

3 Likes

Oh ok geez. Wow. I’d much rather do a cruise. I would want a lot more private time at GE for this price.

1 Like