Prices announced for Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser

Would have paid for Savi’s :woman_shrugging:

You’re right though, peanuts in this context.

1 Like

what’s this “1 child” thing? Aren’t 90% of Disney Experiences designed for a family of 4?

1 Like

A Disney “adult” is over 9 lol! So most families of 4 with kids old enough to want to do this would fit that description.

1 Like

Finally you show up. I’m gagging to know your response.

1 Like

It will be fun to see if the bloggers book it — and whether they will have to pay full price.

I assume there will be some press previews for some very select guests.

A bit pricey for me. I’d take a 7 night SW cruise through the the Eastern Caribbean on the Fantasy for as low as 3500 total for 2 people over this, despite the loss of immersion. But once I see reviews, the FOMO might come calling. Dammit.

1 Like

it’s …doable. My stay in 2016 was about that cost for a week in the Contemporary. Actually, the whole thing is a little cheaper than i was expecting.

If there’s ever a “discount”, I’m definitely in. But I’m suddenly aware that doing this solo would be pretty “trying”. Like getting a VIP tour solo. You’ll have to be “on” for the full 48 hours.

3 Likes

The Disney site just lists 3 “sample standard cabin rates” and “For Voyage Departure Dates Most Weeknights 8/20/2022 to 9/17/2022.”

Costs are like the hotels and cruise ships - they vary by the room, number/ages of occupants, and dates.

1 Like

I have zero interest in this, bc I’m not into SW enough to justify the price, and I loathe LARPING.

That said, I already spoke to one client about the pricing news and they still want it. On top of their 18k Poly trip they also booked. The people with the money won’t even blink an eye.

12 Likes

I also just saw on Facebook that it sounds like kids have to be 7 to participate in things like lightsaber training. Makes sense. This would also mostly guarantee that they are tell enough for the rides at GE.

5 Likes

I live with 2 people that will be ALL OVER THIS, one that would enjoy it once he is there, and me who wouldn’t do it herself due to the cost but will enjoy it with my two die hard fans.

Just have to figure out when we can do it and build out the budget.

That said, yesterday I priced out a 7 night RCL cruise for the four of us this December…1 balcony cabin and 1 inside cabin …that came in at $4K. There isn’t any Star Wars involved, but so much more bang for our buck.

2 Likes

It was included in the promo videos. I would hope it’s included.

DH has just posted the prices on a SW fan forum . People are lined up ready to book as soon as it opens for booking. Some have never set foot in WDW or any Disney park before. They’ve been planning this for 4 years.

2 Likes

This is Boutique pricing for a Boutique experience directed at an extremely limited audience.

It is the same type of offering as dining at V&A, Club Level Suites at Resorts or Concierge Suites on DCL. High end experience aimed at those who are willing to pay the extra cost.

To each his own.

7 Likes

I have several people who have been waiting for this. I would absolutely welcome more traffic for this as well! Please forward my contact information :laughing:

5 Likes

This is likely outside our price range, but I am curious to see the options (besides 2 standard rooms) for a family of 5.

Standard Cabin can sleep 5

From WDW website

Standard Cabin

Each Standard Cabin is fitted with furnishings and fixtures designed to ensure comfort while traveling throughout the galaxy—including a pullout table and a TV with entertainment from your home planet—and a window with a view out into space.

Specifications

• Sleeps: 4 to 5 passengers
  • Room Configuration: queen bed, 2 berths (bunk beds) for one adult each and a wall pull-down bed for one adult (if sleeping 5)
5 Likes

It would be so cool if perhaps your TV isn’t set to the right planet and you get to see some broadcasts from like Tattooine (The Two Moons At Night with Patrick Moore) or Ach’To (One Man and his Porg) :rofl:

3 Likes

I would kind of like to witness the gnashing of teeth, rending of garments, and wailing with fists shaking towards Disney Heaven that’s assuredly engulfed the Young Fogeys of Disney Twitter because of this announcement. I think I’ll opt for something more productive, like enthusiastically closing the door on my personal head 80 or 90 times.

4 Likes

IP on everything! Destruction of the Sacred Spaces™! WAKE UP SHEEPLE!!!11!

3 Likes

I tend to feel as if my family does pretty good financially, but I can always count on Disney to bring me back to reality and make me feel like a bad provider :grinning:

11 Likes