Pre book LL’s starting July 24

If you thought you didn’t need Genie+ before, wait until now when you realize that you are only getting 1 headliner for your money because of the tiers……….The rides in the second Tier you NEVER needed Genie+ for…

2 Likes

Which video where?!

1 Like

I believe it was on WDW blog.

1 Like

Before this was all announced, my hope was that they would only let you pre-book one LL in advance. That would have preserved most of the benefits of Genie+ but obviated the 7am wakeup. I didn’t like how you had to use all three prebooks before booking another ride under FP+.

I still wish you could only book one in advance, but at least you only have to use one before replenishing, vs. FP+ where you had to use all three.

15 Likes

Here’s an example for Epcot (based upon presumed Tiers):

Guardians is ILL so not included

Pick 1 from the following Tier 1 selections:Test Track, Frozen, Remy, Meet and Greets

Pick 2 from the following Tier 2 selections: Soaring, Spaceship earth, Mission Space, 3 Cabbaros, Figment, Crush

So I’m going to pay $35 to ride Remy, Spaceship Earth and Mission Space? When currently with Genie+ I can get every ride

I think Genie+ sales will PLUMMET

2 Likes

100% Jeff…This would have fixed everything

This new system RUINED EVERTHING

2 Likes

I think we’ll have to see what day of availability looks like before we deem it a total disaster.

With fp+, there were also drops and ways to pick up additional headliners. And maybe they hold back some day of availability.

14 Likes

I wonder if they will bring back the ability to purchase an additional 3 prebooked attractions for club level, 3 bdrm villas, bungalows, and WL cabins.

8 Likes

This is my question too! July 24th is in the middle of my trip and it is stressing me out!

7 Likes

Or you could ride Remy, SE, and MS in the morning, then get TT and FEA in the afternoon which you booked after using Remy and SE. With FP+ they had drops like they do now, and availability was always popping up due to cancellations.

14 Likes

Should have just read your post before I posted mine :rofl:

6 Likes

Yeah that’s a bummer about the tiers. That’s a lot of rides at MK that are included with the tier 1. I wonder if any of the tier 1 rides would even be available same day once you use one? :thinking:

7 Likes

Oh I hope not. I kinda hated that.

5 Likes

Because you didn’t stay club level?

8 Likes

If July 24 is for anyone on a current trip up to arrivals of July 31, that’s going to be a mess! How reliable do you think MDE will be? :joy: Laughing because I think we all know the answer…

9 Likes

I hated paying for it, but loved the no tier restrictions!

8 Likes

I think it also sounds like using the app is the only way to prebook? I always used the website in the before times.

4 Likes

So will this mean the end of BG1?

9 Likes

Yeah. It sucks for the people going right after this switch.

But I’m sure the internet sleuths will come up with ways to maximize this, just like they did with all the previous sytems

5 Likes

I was wondering the same but I feel like it does mean that :pensive:

7 Likes