Pre book LL’s starting July 24

Looks like Tiers, it is
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/lightning-lane-passes/#drawer-card-drawerEpcot

11 Likes

Nail in the coffin for a WDW trip.
Here I come DCL.

I bet Universal is sitting there like, “We don’t even have to try as hard as we have been!”

11 Likes

Are VQs gone then or ??

4 Likes

I did try to check the website but the U.K. site hasn’t been updated, surprise surprise.

10 Likes

Its literally the worst case scenario for anyone here on this board…

This combines the WORST aspects of FP+ (limited inventory, tiering) and the WORST aspects for Genie+ (expensive and no longer able to stack)

The only plus is you get to pick return times BUT with stacking, the trade off of getting 5+ headliners and the ability to amend VASTLY outweighed that…Who cares if you can book at 4:30 return time for It’s a small world?

WHAT A HUGE BUMMER THIS IS

4 Likes

still have VQ’s and ILL’s

1 Like

Remember Tiers were terrible with FP+? Now take the top 1 or 2 rides OUT of that inventory (because they are ILL’s)

THIS SYSTEM IS A DISASTER

5 Likes

Honestly, if they would have just done this when they rolled out G+, it would probably have been fine. We (me) were “super users” with FP+ and can/will be with this system as well, but it will mean changing strategies for sure. We never rope dropped with G+, but now we’ll be back to doing that probably.

12 Likes

Holy cow.

Paid FP+ with shorter windows and $ILL

I assume all RT’s will be selectable? That’s an improvement at least.

7 Likes

Golly no.
MaxPass or original fastpass.
Or even Genie minus the $$$ tag.

The thing is the majority of people on this forum came of Disney-love-age during FP+. So now it’s that with a fee?

They just keep making it worse.

:rofl::rofl::woman_facepalming::sob:

10 Likes

Found this on blog Mickey

17 Likes

Catch up

6 Likes

I do absolutely hate that you can still only use it once per attraction.

15 Likes

Right?!
What a mess!
I’m laughing or I’ll cry.
:nauseated_face:

3 Likes

It’s not that we didn’t believe you, just wanted to see the source. It’s easy for misinformation to spread when news comes out.

Here’s an example with Tiers.

12 Likes

At least touring plans will be helpful again?! :woman_shrugging::joy:

26 Likes

I forgot about the only once per attraction :see_no_evil:

5 Likes

But who cares? You didnt need a return time for Carousel of Progress or Winnie the Poo

1 Like

This makes staying on site so much better now.

10 Likes

Based on the examples, I’m guessing it will still be cheaper to buy LLMP for AK / EP, but if you have a hopper, you will still get to book your 4th+ LLs at any park. So that’s actually potentially cheaper than the current system! Nice.

We’ll have to work out how to do throwaways and such though. Like if you hop before having done 3 attractions … :thinking: I’m there will be some tweaking as these types of scenarios reveal themselves.

10 Likes