Pre book LL’s starting July 24

It’s fast pass plus. Only it costs money.

11 Likes

Yes for the initial selections but after you use one, you can make one for another park.

5 Likes

Well this should be interesting with a trip that starts 7/31 :rofl:

11 Likes

I’m assuming Scott has a source for what he said though. So single park may just refer to the prebooked LLs.

Doesn’t seem too bad to me. I have lots of questions though.

6 Likes

I think I like this

5 Likes

WHO WOULD BUY THIS?

When i bought Genie+, I could get 4-8 headliners by stacking and go to the park in the afternoon…

Now I will only get 1 headliner because of tiering and all other inventory will be gone by the time I get to the park

This version is the worst of both FP+ and Genie+…Expensive, limited inventory, no stacking, fewer rides

Who likes these changes? THEY ARE TERRIBLE!

6 Likes

100% worst case…>Tiers and no stacking = 1 headliner

Would you pay $35 for 1 headliner?

1 Like

Its awful

1 Like

Did any of the announcements actually mention tiers?

7 Likes

We don’t know that there are no tiers, do we?

We don’t know pricing.

We don’t know if /how stacking will work (will probably depend on how savvy the user is).

We need to see it in operation to know for sure whether it is a net positive.

16 Likes

I’m iffy on this but won’t be back until fall at the earliest so I’ll wait and see…

4 Likes

Oh good you get to figure it out for all of us :wink:

19 Likes

Yes, there are Tiers

1 Like

Where are you seeing this information?

2 Likes

There are Tiers and how it works is, you get a “rolling” 3 selections so every time you use one, you can book another one

BUT, this ONLY helps rope droppers

Stacking was the best part of Genie+ and now thats gone

4 Likes

Again, where are you seeing mention of tiers?

4 Likes

Its in the announcement…They have Tiers

2 Likes

“Finally, there are once again tiers under Lightning Lane MultiPass–this time for Magic Kingdom, EPCOT, and Hollywood Studios. These existed with FastPass+ and are, essentially, necessary to ensure that on-site ‘power users’ don’t scoop up all of the “good” attractions before Lightning Lane reservations open to everyone else. I’m somewhat surprised that Animal Kingdom doesn’t have tiers given the popularity discrepancy between the top and bottom of the Lightning Lane roster…but it also has a lot less demand, so there’s that.”

2 Likes

Where is this from? It’s not in Disney’s announcement.

2 Likes

THEY HAVE TIERS…SORRY BUT ITS TRUE

This is from DTB, but it’s true

4 Likes