Pre book LL’s starting July 24

It was like the classism of on-site benefits on steroids. It incentivized a huge outlay of additional money. I never could have afforded it at the time and now that I’m DVC I won’t do it in the future. But it would be tempting.

10 Likes

Previously with FP, you could prebook one or two FP in your first park and then as soon as you tapped in for the first pre-booked FP, you could then book FP for your next park. It was a “trick” I learned here as the official rule was you must use 3 FPs before booking more.

I remember booking Soarin and SE as a pre-book in advance. I choose to pre-book 2 instead of 3 FP. As soon as I tapped in for Soarin, I could immediately book ToT at DHS. Tiers were in effect at that time. This was our December 2019 trip.

12 Likes

Nah - IMO what would have fixed everything was G+ for free.

:100:

1 Like

I haven’t been to a park before 3pm in 15 years…

Not possible because all the inventory will be gone (just like it was with FP+ other than the drop)

This KILLS non rope droppers

6 Likes

Oh so maybe if you can’t use all three, just cancel them and open up a slot at the next park?

4 Likes

Haven’t read what others think yet, but I like the new system.

5 Likes

:skull:

1 Like

you have to use all 3 before booking in a different park

Maybe??

1 Like

Nope

That was my first thought mul-tee-pahz

3 Likes

Its awful…This combines the WORST aspects of FP+ (limited inventory, tiering) and the WORST aspects for Genie+ (expensive and no longer able to stack)

Whats the benefit?

3 Likes

You actually didn’t if you knew how to work the system. See my post 104

3 Likes

No, after your first one.

9 Likes

What do people think is the best part of the new system? I dont see one thing that’s better than Genie+ other than not having to wake up at 7am

Everything else is terrible

4 Likes

I’d love to hear why.
I get that paying for it and staying onsite works for the budget of most liners, but don’t the tiers turn you off?

5 Likes

The worst aspect of Genie+ was the 2 hour time-out. It appears this removes that.

6 Likes

I did and understand…

this has a 8 hour time out (for people that dont go to the parks until the afternoon)

1 Like

I completely get your perspective as it’s worse for stacking late if you don’t arrive in the parks early, but I think if you are someone at the park all day, you should be able to get more LL/day than with the current Genie+ process.

5 Likes

How is everyone reading the pre-booking? At 7 days prior to start of trip, you’re booking for the length of trip? As someone who only ever takes shorter trips, this is such a disadvantage.

All the popular LLs will be gone or later on the day

AND

I won’t be able to more until I’ve used my first.

6 Likes