Pre book LL’s starting July 24

You pay for each Single LL individually, just like you do today with ILLS.

4 Likes

Honestly, you posted like 100 times saying that anyone who felt this was better for them was a basically an idiot.

I have small children. We aren’t riding 5 headliners. They get up at 6 am every day no matter what so we’re rope dropping. The ability to plan around naps is very very helpful for me. I was never stacking for the evening cause we’re usually heading out by 6pm.

So this works better for me. I see how it doesn’t work better for others. But your repeated insistence that anyone who feels this works for them is stupid wasn’t appreciated.

Am I annoyed it costs money when it used to be free? Yes. But complaining about that on the internet isn’t going to change it. Whatever system they use is going to cost money from now on, and that’s just reality.

But contrary to your belief, there are lots of families like mine where this type of system is better. I would hazard a guess that most Disney guests are arriving at the parks before 3pm, and that most of the general public was not aware of stacking and modifying and all the genie tricks.

I went on a solo trip last fall- stacking was great. We went with my sister and her family over spring break- 4 kids elementary age or younger- it was very hard to deal with times that were late in the evening or during nap. Having 3 fantasy land rides ready to go in the AM would have been ideal.

There are actually people who like to ride the tier 2 rides. Especially at magic kingdom. And waiting even half an hour with a 3 year old and 1 year old is a challenge

39 Likes

Yeah, that includes us. While I am not a fan of any skip the line system…I do feel that this change is a massive improvement over G+. I hated how much G+ became such a game. This new system is effectively paid FP+. Much nicer to be able to prebook three and then day of potentially get more.

My wife and I are in our 50s, and I could see potentially paying for this for a day of our trip. Although probably not for September…we will likely just pay for GotG.

6 Likes

“Honestly, you posted like 100 times saying that anyone who felt this was better for them was a basically an idiot.”

No thats not what I said at all…Dont put words in my mouth

What I said is, if you just read the headline and aren’t familiar with how it will work in practical settings, then you will hate it because its an vastly inferior product, including for you and your scenario (you just dont understand it yet)

I never called anyone an idiot and you should remove that comment

1 Like

The problem is, you are now paying for Tier 2 rides vs previously paying for Tier 1 rides…

so no matter how you slice it, its a vastly inferior product

Getting rid of the 7am is obviously a benefit, but they could have done that and kept the best aspects of Genie+…Tiering limits available inventory, thats not debatable

If you don’t see how this is insulting to the person you responded to, I don’t know what to say. You are telling them that you know better than them what works for them.

30 Likes

Only partly true. But the tiers ensure everyone who is paying for the product can get access to at LEAST one Tier 1 ride. If you could book, up front, multiple Tier 1 rides, it becomes a race at 7 days out and once they are gone, those paying for the product would get NO Tier 1 rides.

ALL of the skip-the-line iterations have had to deal with a capacity issue. With this new “version” of FP+, it helps because it is limited to those who pay, versus before.

There may be opportunities to book further Tier 1s on day of, same as there was back in the FP+ days. But I just totally disagree with you on this:

I see it completely opposite. G+ was horrible in almost every way.

5 Likes

Yes, correct, I do…Why is that insulting?

So you didn’t say idiot, but I am not “sadly mistaken” that for me this is an improvement.

It’s a scam and we can’t see it- something else you said.

Sure I’m paying for tier 2 rides, and yes I wish it was free. But little kids like Winnie the Pooh and little mermaid and even short waits can be hard.

You also said we’re all Disney apologists if we like this or didn’t call it out. And that we’re pretending it’s good cause we like Disney.

So there was a fair amount of speaking down to those of us that prefer this to genie (and once again, I’d prefer it to be free, but it’s never going to be so….)

Also you don’t like it, don’t buy it!

12 Likes

Dude, I think that if you poke around this forum for a few minutes you will find that A) I am not shy about expressing an opinion on just about any topic; B) the way I express those opinions have ruffled feathers on more than one occasion; C) when someone comes at me, I am definitely not thin-skinned in defending my opinions; and D) have apologized for my delivery in more than one instance.

Having said all of that, my quick count comes up with 20+ separate individuals to whom you responded with all caps, hyperbole, and/or dismissive statements about their opinions on this particular topic. For you to now whine about someone else’s hyperbolic statement is ludicrous.

If you are, in fact, over the age of 14, your responses to the individuals who have called you out for your delivery is just sad. You have repeatedly expected others to respect your point of view. I believe the rest of us are only expecting the same from you.

32 Likes

Except you got more rides, better rides, had spontaneity…But hey, other than that Mrs Lincoln, how was the play?

Because you’re implying that you know better than anyone else what works for them?

Maybe not insulting but certainly condescending

10 Likes

Or maybe it’s just that I know how the new iteration of FP+ works?

Why not just show a little humility and recognize that someone who hasn’t entered the parks before 3 PM in 15 years is a bit of an edge case, and that your experience and preferences aren’t universally applicable?

37 Likes

How can you say that? The Multipass gives you 3 AHEAD OF time, and then more day-of. You get the best of both worlds.

We did G+ twice. We tried stacking the first time. Ended up with 6 rides, and ended up having the worst time overall doing it that way. I had to spend the day on my phone at just the right time to try to find something that we wanted. It was stressful and annoying, and in the end had us going all over the park in no orderly fashion.

7 Likes

This is what I mean on these forums…People cant handle it when you criticize Disney for pulling the wool over your eyes and claiming you’re better off

Signing off here…See ya! I’ll find another forum

Wow, that’s amazing you are the only person to know exactly how it will work considering it doesn’t start for another month.

Many of us used fast pass plus. We know how that worked. We’ve used genie plus. We know how it works.

We can tell what works for us without you telling us otherwise

13 Likes

Believe what you want…you will see

Meme gif. The "blinking white guy" meme: a closeup of a man blinking with downplayed surprise.

:grinning: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

It’s irrelevant Joel…

Has nothing to do with that

You are getting less than before

Do you not see that?